User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sp

Default Type of my Father?

For first I thought he was an ESTJ, later on I thought he was an ENTP, ENTJ, ISTJ... But now I think it is rather some form of Fi dom use.

And this thread could also be used as a possibility to type myself as well, why not miss on that opportunity.

Anyway, I considered the effort to write down our dialog to which would help to determine my father's correct type.

So this followed with a conversation about a question that I was interested in asking regarding sneezing.

Me: How come that when I sneeze It's not loud, but when some other people I know, the tend to sneeze overbearingly loud that the entire town hears it?

Father: Are talking about specificaly me?

Me: Not really, It's also used to be with with other kids on my school.

Father: There are type of people who try to do that quietly because of public place, then there are people who just sneeze loud because they need to do so and they dont give poor piss about the public, and also I'm at home, I'm not allowed to fully sneeze out?

Me: For some reason when I sneeze out as much as possible, it doesn't come out as loud as yours, I'm asking for that explanation.

Father: Well, It's physiology, each one is differnet

Me: That's the kind of answer I was asking for, not that rambling you made previously.

Father: What?

Me, thinking to myself: Ah shit, not again with his acting on being dumb.

Seconds later, My father: When you come to talk to me later, don't expect me to answer back!

Me: Why you are so angry, calm down jeez!

Father: Because you ignored my question, which is very rude!

Me: I said that you could just gave me that simple answer instead of going into rambling.

Jeez, so sensitive, thought to myself.

Father: When I wen't outside, I've seen a horde of cars standing in the middle of the road constantly beeping, only to see one guy with a car repairing the road, ignoring the cars that constantly beep that need to pass. Like that's the typical Arabic discipline, It's a matter of discipline, some people don't give a shit about others or you!

To note out, we live in israel.

Me: Ok, but I wasn't-

Father: You see-

Me: Goddammit, stop interrupting me! And stop using it as a way of conveying it to my feelings, as if It's something personal, It's very annoying and It's not something I asked.

Father: Do you remember that bank near the Macdonalds? Even you are with me as a child.

Me: That place where the missile landed in the Second Lebanon war?

Father: No, that was an post office, I'm talking about bank. It was a a place opposite to the MacDonald, you we're with me. It was that time when one Arabic woman raised her skirt, revealing her backside, and pissing to the ground in front of us. That's Arabic discipline for you, that's how they we're raised! And to matter, jews are no different, they also have similar discipline, they don't give a shit about others

Noticement: I did not create to promote racism, I just merely copied our conversation as an subject to type my Father and myself as well included, so, no ban or deleting my thread, ok? I do not share my Father's viewpoints.
    Everyone is a king of their own inner world and imagination.

@ Neytron (Me)

ENTP
    6w7 4w3 1w2 so/sp, counterphobic
    Pisces
    (Born in the wrong zodiac sign™)

Enneagram

Wow what a douche you are lol. Anyway, your father seems to understand relations and why some people might sneeze loudly either because of being socially clueless or because of physiology, which indicates he has good amount of Fe and you don't. But that's not enough to type.

Can't be satisfied. Peter Deadpan's Avatar

More N and F than you apparently.
    Perpetual mood

“Sometimes I think I have felt everything I'm ever gonna feel.
    And from here on out, I'm not gonna feel anything new.
    Just lesser versions of what I've already felt.”

- look it up yourself

Likes Yuu liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    Duno None

I don't think this has anything to do with your Father.

I think think it's another teenage ENTJ " Lookit how badass I am." post. Don't treat your parents like that dude. It's not cool and no one is impressed.
    " Do something, even if it's wrong."

" I don't wanna have to but I will, if that's what I'm supposed to do
    We don't wanna set up for the kill, but that's what I'm 'bout to do."
    Likes Peter Deadpan liked this post

MBTI
    INFX
    Enneagram
    4w3 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Neytron View Post
    For first I thought he was an ESTJ,
    That sounds right to me.
    There is a very thin line that separates genius from madness and it is a red line that is razor sharp.
    Be careful what you expose yourself to because it could very well ruin you.

Likes Neytron liked this post

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

Seems Ti/Fe to me. Desire for precision as exemplified by clarifying questions and taking multiple factors into account in his answers, and the allergic reaction to rudeness.
    I FEEL ALRIGHT

MBTI
    INFX
    Enneagram
    4w3 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Hive View Post
    Seems Ti/Fe to me. Desire for precision as exemplified by clarifying questions and taking multiple factors into account in his answers, and the allergic reaction to rudeness.
    I can see that. I was thinking of the "cultural norms" that the father was trying to tell the son.
    There is a very thin line that separates genius from madness and it is a red line that is razor sharp.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

Quote Originally Posted by Quick View Post
    I can see that. I was thinking of the "cultural norms" that the father was trying to tell the son.
    What exactly do you mean? He was making obersvations on other cultures but I don't see what specifically about that exchange that would indicate a type.
    Maybe that he's an Aristocratic type (in Socionics term) which would mean an ST or an NF, and maybe that he values civility and order, but that isn't enough to discern a Beta (ISTP, ESTP, ENFJ and INFJ) from a Delta (ESTJ, ISTJ, INFP, ENFP).
    I FEEL ALRIGHT

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkstein View Post
    Wow what a douche you are lol.
    Pardon?

Quote Originally Posted by Yuu View Post
    I think think it's another teenage ENTJ " Lookit how badass I am." post. Don't treat your parents like that dude. It's not cool and no one is impressed.
    I don't really think that you can just come and judge someone on that false observations of yours. I'm rather impressed by your lack of reality check. As for my type, I'm an ENTP. I just completely forgot to update my profile which I did before on PerC, whoops.

Hm? Because that actualy seems like Te - Fi to me, focusing and pushing one's facts.

And wondering about that that part (Marked Bold); Because you are hinting me as a Fi user?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Deadpan View Post
    More N and F than you apparently.
    Sure, if you insist on stereotyping and typist slap labeling.
    Everyone is a king of their own inner world and imagination.

@ Neytron (Me)

ENTP
    6w7 4w3 1w2 so/sp, counterphobic
    Pisces
    (Born in the wrong zodiac sign™)

MBTI
    INFX
    Enneagram
    4w3 sp/sx

What exactly do you mean? He was making obersvations on other cultures but I don't see what specifically about that exchange that would indicate a type.
    Maybe that he's an Aristocratic type (in Socionics term) which would mean an ST or an NF, and maybe that he values civility and order, but that isn't enough to discern a Beta (ISTP, ESTP, ENFJ and INFJ) from a Delta (ESTJ, ISTJ, INFP, ENFP).
    Cultural norms are part of Te.