• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type of my Father?

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
What it could possibly say about me? I mean, you just jumped into the "Wow you are a teenage douche loloxd" conclusion, which just sounds dodgy.

Well then, if it says more about me than him, as you say, what MBTI type personality I am then?

Uh, no you didn't. You did nothing but jumped into the troll bandwagon. Look, I'm not offended, I'm rather used to people with haughty attitude trying to put me down, but I rather find your conclusion irrational, including your friends. Most importantly, I have no Idea why you think I "mistreat" my parents, you didn't even bother to give an explanation to that complete bogus conclusion of yours, also including you, [MENTION=39800]Drunkstein[/MENTION]

Firstly, I never said ‘douche’. I don’t think that particular insult quite fits here.
Second, I’m flattered but I am not ‘friends’ with everyone here. I assure you, were I to join any bandwagon, half of them would jump-ship. Yet here we are; as if we all arrived individually. So this must be the place.

I told you; it makes you look like someone who wants people to think he is the type of person who talks down to his parents. That has nothing to do with type. It’s just a symptom of someone who has something to prove.

Now, I have explained to you, judgement free, ( in my last post) what the problem is. You need more information than than a few one-sided conversations to type someone. If you would like us to type your Father than you can go ahead and provide that information.
Or, you can continue to get angry and yell at everyone, strengthening my theory that you’re really just here to impress a particular image. Ball’s completely in your court.