• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Seth Rogen

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I would say that Seth Rogen is an ENTP who regularly plays ESTP/ESFP characters.
(Think T in terms of "Pineapple Express" and F in terms of "Knocked Up".)

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Reasons for ENFP over ENTP?

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
I'd say he's ENTP. He only seems to be ENFP because he's from Canada. I'm open to arguments though...

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Why is he an ENTP, because he has testicles!?!? :rolli:

And why do Canadian comedians kick some serious ass, seriously, it must be something you guys put in the water up there.

Eileen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6?
OK - seth is ENTP. DONE.

What about Michael Cera?

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
Seth Rogan... the guy from SuperBad??? I always thought he was SP of some sort. Seems like a very "simple" guy. Just a regular old joe.

Off the top, I would say ESFP. Reminds me of Jack Black, but not as outrageous.

Enneagram 7w6.

You want to see ENTPs in show business? Look at LOUIS BLACK and DAVE CHAPPELLE... Both comedians. Very similar stand up.

YouTube - Lewis Black - Queers - louis black

YouTube - Dave Chappelle Chicken - Chappele

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
Seth Rogan - he seems very practical...concrete... I dont know how anyone could type him as an intuitive.

NT's are very focused...intense... Seth Rogan is like a real life Homer Simpson (also SP).

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I wasn't typing them. Anyway, feel free to be incorrect, I suppose. I'm just trying to help.

GZA

Resident Snot-Nose
MBTI Type
infp
He is very practical and concrete, but his humour is also very Ne... like watching his improv stuff.

"McLovin'? Sounds like an irish R&B singer?"

next take:

"McLovin? Sounds like a sexy hamburger?"

and if you watch the extras of superbad, a lot of his scenes are mostly improvised, and you see how Ne is used on the fly.

I think the point about his concrete, average joe sensibility is very valid, and his humour is different from Louis Black, Dave Chapelle, and even George Carlin, but he still seems to use Ne, which is why I'm still thinking he has Ne.

Micheal Cera seems NF. At least he plays NF characters all the time.