• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Rodrigo Duterte

tony_goth

Pseudo-delusional Rebel
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
President_Rodrigo_Duterte.jpg

I think, another case of ISTJ.

Tomb1

Duterte is LSI-Ti 6w7 so/sp (The pugnacious-self-protective gestalt)

Stackemup Exemplars Cont. - Stackemup Typology — LiveJournal
LSI-Ti on Pinterest

Rivalry/Vendetta constitutes his core area of fixation....the 7 wing makes him prone to engage in assertive bluffing

Some notable examples: George W Bush LSE-Si 6w7 so/sp; John Gotti SLE-Ti 6w7 so/sp; Judge "Scary" Mary Chrzanowski LSE-Te 6w7 so/sp; Slobodan Milosevich LIE-Ni 6w7 so/sp;Nicky Scarfo LIE-Te 6w7 so/sp...

Too many trace amounts of rashness and paranoia in Duterte's decision-making process for an 8.

A good distinction between 6 leaders/bosses/dictators and 8 leaders/bosses/dictators lays in the 6's susceptibility to paranoia and lack of self-command over temper (passive-aggression). Paranoia shows up in the biographies of sixes as rash pre-emptive strikes out of anticipation of danger (i.e. George W. Bush's invasion of Iraq and John Gotti's murder of Paul Castellano). Vulnerability to paranoia does not really show up in the biographies of eights. For example, there's no evidence of paranoia or incapacity for self-command at all in Carmine Galante, George Patton, Whitey Bulger, Joe Masseria, Napoleon Bonaparte, or Pablo Escobar. This goes to a fundamental difference in the worldview of eights and sixes. Both groups operate in the same power arena. Thus, the absence of paranoia in one group and the presence of paranoia in another group is typologically significant for distinguishing character type.

tony_goth

Pseudo-delusional Rebel
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Too many trace amounts of rashness and paranoia in Duterte's decision-making process for an 8.

Can't Eights be paranoid ?

Paranoia or not, everyone lives in danger, especially high politicians. This guy probably lives with the feeling he can be shot at any moment, because many Filipinos hate him.

Being ISTJ does not mean you're an Eight. But I think he's 8sp.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I am not expert on the guy but 6 and STJ sounds correct. There is 8 fix in the mix.