• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can someone help me type Arrow de Wilde of Starcrawler?

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hi everyone. First of all, I'm not new to MBTI, but I am new to this website. So, I apologize if I make any kind of mistake relating to rules and what not.

My boyfriend and I are fans of the band Starcrawler. They're a relatively new band. The lead singer is named Arrow, and I'm really interested in what her type is. I looked online and couldn't find anything about it, which didn't surprise me. My typing skills are overall pretty garbage, so I'd really appreciate it if anyone here wants to throw out a quick guess. I'm gonna post a link to an interview below, so you can kind of get a feel for her personality. I wasn't sure exactly what "kind" of interview I should link, so I hope this one is okay. Thank you to everyone!
P.S.: I don't know how to link here, so I hope I did it right!

Link: YouTube