• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Awkward!

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Types. Just started watching this show. Thought Id hate it but Im really enjoying the characters.

Jenna: Fi dom? She comes across as one- cant tell if ISFP or INFP. Hopefully will become clearer as season continues. Enneagram is also up in the air but leaning 9 or 4. I dont think shes an INFP 4 but ISFP is possible and if shes a 9 core I could see ISFP or INFP.

Tamara: eXFJ 2.

Ming: Not enough info yet. Lean si user.

Jennas Mom: ESFJ 279 so/sx. Though I could be persuaded towards an ENFP 7 typing depending on where this character leads later on.

Jennas Dad: ISFJ 9

Valarie: ENFP 794. Though I could be convinced as an ESFJ 2! (Its the whole... fake ESFJ thing going on both with her and Jennas mom. I need to know motivations behind behaviors as much as behaviors!- these characters are similar but... there are some differences and other red flags Imma watch for for certain types. Hard to explain thess characters but... they just arent developed enough yet)

Matty: ESTP? I have no idea. Need more info

Jake: No clue! He seems 9 to me though.

Thats it so far. Im only on the first season so hopefully some of those question marks can be answred later on!