• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Doc Martin

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Does anyone watch this show? I love iti . Thoughts on types of the main characters?

Lark

Is this the UK show with the guy with a rural GP practice?

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I've watched the first 4 or 5 seasons and I enjoy it as well but Doc seems so miserable; what gives this guy a moment of pleasure? He doesn't seem to have any hobbies or interests. I think Doc's a grumpy, antisocial INTJ and Louisa is the classic ENFP.

If you enjoy this series, you'll probably like Northern Exposure as well (another fish out of water type tv show about a doctor).

I've watched the first 4 or 5 seasons and I enjoy it as well but Doc seems so miserable; what gives this guy a moment of pleasure? He doesn't seem to have any hobbies or interests. I think Doc's a grumpy, antisocial INTJ and Louisa is the classic ENFP.

If you enjoy this series, you'll probably like Northern Exposure as well (another fish out of water type tv show about a doctor).
It definitely has a Northern Exposure vibe about it and NE is one of my favorite shows but is very hard to come by with the soundtrack intact. It’s a very surreal experience. The 6th season is- well I don’t pretend it exists.