• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type 'em

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
picture.php

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Pepe Le Pew= ENFP?
All the NF's are obsessed with love.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Pepe Le Pew= ENFP?
All the NF's are obsessed with love.

You sure she's not ESFJ?

Are you both on fucking crack? Who taught you how to type? Mavis Beacon?

First off, the cat is CLEARLY an introvert. Clearly the good people at Warner Bros. conceived of a reality where animals have the capability of speaking, yet the cat (whatever the fuck her name is) doesn't utter a single word. OVER 10 YEARS. She's sensitive which puts her in the F category, and her Ne is clearly more developed than he Ni which makes her a perceiver (and don't even try and tell me she's sensing, because I won't even dignify that with a response).

The skunk is obviously SJ. He doesn't pick up on any social cues and his brand of romance is helplessly traditional. A real NF would be much more creative and personal with his romance, looking for a deep personal connection rather than some superficial relationship, if you can even call it that. Being a male, the chances are that he's a T, and his behavior is clearly on the extraverted side. An introvert would try .5 times and give up. This guy has more stamina that a coked out Ron Jeremy.

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
her Ne is clearly more developed than he Ni which makes her a perceiver (and don't even try and tell me she's sensing, because I won't even dignify that with a response).
How can you even tell this part of it? All she does is run from him.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Damn. Haven't watched that show in years actually.
I forgot how abrasive Pepe was, lol.
I just thought people didn't like his smell- basically, I am saying that I agree with Edahn now.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
How can you even tell this part of it? All she does is run from him.

She's searching for an intimate connection, and that's the real reason she's running away. In fact, she's not so much running away from Pepe as she is running towards her true love.

It's obvious to anyone with a shred of N.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
She's searching for an intimate connection, and that's the real reason she's running away. In fact, she's not so much running away from Pepe as she is running towards her true love.

Does this mean I'm an ESFP?

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Are you both on fucking crack? Who taught you how to type? Mavis Beacon?

First off, the cat is CLEARLY an introvert. Clearly the good people at Warner Bros. conceived of a reality where animals have the capability of speaking, yet the cat (whatever the fuck her name is) doesn't utter a single word. OVER 10 YEARS. She's sensitive which puts her in the F category, and her Ne is clearly more developed than he Ni which makes her a perceiver (and don't even try and tell me she's sensing, because I won't even dignify that with a response).

The skunk is obviously SJ. He doesn't pick up on any social cues and his brand of romance is helplessly traditional. A real NF would be much more creative and personal with his romance, looking for a deep personal connection rather than some superficial relationship, if you can even call it that. Being a male, the chances are that he's a T, and his behavior is clearly on the extraverted side. An introvert would try .5 times and give up. This guy has more stamina that a coked out Ron Jeremy.

Too funnah!

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

I'm not so sure of that.
I would think she's running away for one thing, because he smells. (the same reason everyone else runs from him). Two, she knows he's not a cat. She's the one who looks like another species, and a true member of that species she would have no interest in. (And the time he got covered in paint and perfume (or she had a cold or something; she was sneezing), and was a solid color, looking more like a cat, and not smelling, she did run after him).

Plus, wouldn't "intimate connection" and "true love" be more the F (not N) characteristics, anyway?

Last edited:

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
She's sensitive which puts her in the F category, and her Ne is clearly more developed than he Ni which makes her a perceiver (and don't even try and tell me she's sensing, because I won't even dignify that with a response).

Wouldn't a predominant Ne make her a judger?

Maybe not in the case of an ISXP, but you said she isn't sensing so...?

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Plus, wouldn't "intimate connection" and "true love" be more the F (not N) characteristics, anyway?

It's N+F.

Wouldn't a predominant Ne make her a judger?

Maybe not in the case of an ISXP, but you said she isn't sensing so...?

No, because judging makes the 2nd function introverted:

ENXP - Ne, Xi, Xe, Si
INXP - Xi, Ne, Si, Xe
ENXJ - Xe, Ni, Se, Xi
INXJ - Ni, Xe, Xi, Se

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

So... Pepe LePew is an ESTJ now?!? ROTFLMAO! Flawed logic, anyone??

I would NOT associate that kind of blind romance with STJs. Or really, ANY SJs. And no freaking way is he a T. Just... no way.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
So... Pepe LePew is an ESTJ now?!? ROTFLMAO! Flawed logic, anyone??

I would NOT associate that kind of blind romance with STJs. Or really, ANY SJs. And no freaking way is he a T. Just... no way.

Flawed logic? Excuse me? And I suppose you consider "no freaking way...just...no way." a cogent rebuttal?

MBTI Type
ENTP
Edahn, I agree with your assessment... except you forgot to mention a pivotal clue to the cat's type. If she was an NT, she would have solved her problem long ago since the only thing keeping this damn skunk coming after her is THE FUCKING PAINTED-ON STRIPE ON HER TAIL. But she's a clueless NF and deep down she probably likes the attention anyway.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Flawed logic? Excuse me? And I suppose you consider "no freaking way...just...no way." a cogent rebuttal?

I don't know if I did. Sorry about that. I was a little bit pissed off at you.

So let's start over. I'll be more polite. I don't see him being a T because, if I remember the cartoon correctly, I don't think he made many of his decisions based on rational thought. (And I said "flawed logic" because you essentially said that he was a T because most guys are, and not because of any observance of the actual character.) And just because you're traditional doesn't make you an SJ. Like I said before, I don't see them being so obsessed with true love... or even believing in it.

I also don't really see him as an ESTJ, in general. He's a hopeless romantic, and ESTJs are the exact opposite of that (based on my experience).

So... convince me that I'm wrong.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I don't know if I did. Sorry about that. I was a little bit pissed off at you.

So let's start over. I'll be more polite. I don't see him being a T because, if I remember the cartoon correctly, I don't think he made many of his decisions based on rational thought. (And I said "flawed logic" because you essentially said that he was a T because most guys are, and not because of any observance of the actual character.) And just because you're traditional doesn't make you an SJ. Like I said before, I don't see them being so obsessed with true love... or even believing in it.

I also don't really see him as an ESTJ, in general. He's a hopeless romantic, and ESTJs are the exact opposite of that (based on my experience).

So... convince me that I'm wrong.

No.