• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Netflix binge for ST's

Sh*ttyKarmaKid

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4/7
The Punisher.
A lot of characters from the show are ST's, most importantly the titular anti-hero Frank Castle, the archetypal ISTP.
Also, check out the rest of now-cancelled Marvel Netflix shows if you haven't already.

Amberiat

Infinity
The Punisher.
A lot of characters from the show are ST's, most importantly the titular anti-hero Frank Castle, the archetypal ISTP.
Also, check out the rest of now-cancelled Marvel Netflix shows if you haven't already.

Damn I just came here to say this.

Alternatively, Lucifer. Protagonist is an ESTP and if you love luxury, quick wit, charm and smarts then you're going to love this show.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Arrow, if you can get past the, drama...

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Man in the High Castle
Designated Survivor
The Punisher (canceled tho)
Fauda
Shooter
Last Man Standing
24 (not sure if it's still on)
Narcos
NCIS
Fox Nation also streams...content.

Deprecator

Black Sails, West World, Turn: Washington Spies, Dracula, Suits, Taboo, Da Vinci's Demons, Billions, The Mentalist... don't know if you can find all of these on Netflix but they're still good.

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I greatly enjoyed HBO's "In Treatment" and "Wonderfalls"; I don't have Netflix so I don't know if those are available. As for movies, you can't go wrong with Peppermint, The Divergent series, The Equalizer films, This is 40, and Tampopo.

Sh*ttyKarmaKid

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4/7
Damn I just came here to say this. Alternatively, Lucifer. Protagonist is an ESTP and if you love luxury, quick wit, charm and smarts then you're going to love this show.
Lucifer is an ENTP, he's too random and unfocused, and defined more by his words than his actions.

Amberiat

Infinity
Lucifer is an ENTP, he's too random and unfocused, and defined more by his words than his actions.

No offense but you need to study your cognitive functions better. First off you're fundamentally wrong because you aren't even looking at his thought process/cognition, instead you're only taking behavior at face value. (as a bonus that behavior can be attributed to surface level ESTPs too, and Lucifer is obviously defined by his actions and not his words, so you're completely off the mark there too)

Lucifer is almost a caricature of the ESTP stereotype.