• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Richard Simmons

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I think he's an ESFJ. I love Richard. Even though he's over-the-top, he truly cares about people. Every time I see him on David Letterman, I want to hit Letterman with my shoe.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why? Is Letterman rude to him?

He is. Total jackass. And personally, I don't think it's entirely a game between them. I think Dave gets to act like a jerk and Richard keeps trying good-humoredly to "reach" him.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I think the understanding is along the lines of "You get to come on my show, and I get to be an asshole." Something for everyone.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
He is. Total jackass. And personally, I don't think it's entirely a game between them. I think Dave gets to act like a jerk and Richard keeps trying good-humoredly to "reach" him.

Not nice.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Not nice.

Indeed.

I see it as a perfectly decent kind man being run in circles by a egotistical snob. David Letterman - in my opinion - gets away with higher levels of jerkiness because he attempts to mask it (poorly, I think) behind "I'm more intelligent than you, and don't insult me unless I do it first". I recognize this behavior as NFJ hostage-taking and I really hate it. Richard Simmons acts one way. David Letterman reserves the right to change his approach on people anytime he sees fit.

When Madonna and Cher both ripped him a new one, I was overjoyed.

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Is he on every night? I know of him, but I don't think I've ever sat through a show.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:shock: Richard Simmons?!?

... I thought that those two glasses of wine must be hitting me really hard there for a second! :D

Seconding ESFJ. The man has a decent aim and he just wants to convert us all to what he's found out.

However, I loathe Sweatin' to the Oldies.