• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Canada's Prime Ministers

Pearson

MBTI Type
ENTP
Since all of the US President MBTIs have been litigated to death, I decided on a whim to spend a truly embarrassing amount of time working out the MBTI types for Canada's Prime Ministers. Pearson, Clark, and Mulroney, I found most difficult to 'translate' their personalities into MBTI. Others were pretty straightforward. Enjoy!

Macdonald - ENTP
Mackenzie - ISTP
Abbott - INFP
Thompson - ESTJ
Bowell - ESFJ
Topper - ENTJ
Laurier - ENFJ
Borden - INTP
Meighen - ISTJ
King - INTJ
Bennett - ESTP
St. Laurent - ISFJ
Diefenbaker - ESTP
Pearson - ISFP
Pierre Trudeau - ENTP
Clark – INFP
Turner - ENTJ
Mulroney - ENTJ
Campbell - ENTP
Chrétien - ESTJ
Martin - ENFP
Harper - INTJ
Justin Trudeau - ESFP

Alternately, here's an image to share:
D0mF-H-W0AATbCT.png

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
Haha, that's awesome. How did you come up with types for the earlier ones?

Pearson

MBTI Type
ENTP
Sorry for the slow response, I wasn't following this thread.

I'm a history nerd, so I've closely followed the lives and personalities of most of the PMs. I actually had to do more research on MBTI than the PMs.

Borden and Martin required the most research for me. I found Martin difficult to pin down as a person given all of the conflicting impressions that are written about him - but his MBTI score here is a gamely attempt at pigeon-holding him. I see a passionate man energized by big, complex issues - open to criticism of indecision, insincerity, and unable to delegate.