• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Monkees

redrocker

MBTI Type
INFP
What do you think were their types? Here is a suggested list:

Micky Dolenz - ENFJ
Davy Jones - ESFJ
Michael Nesmith - INFJ
Peter Tork - INTP or ISTP

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I dunno but I weirdly liked them as a young kid and even watched their show. Can't remember shit about it though. I'm sure I'd think it's crap now.

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know enough about them to really say. But I loved their music growing up and still listen to them.
I've seen Michael Nesmith typed as INFJ before but not sure if that is accurate.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I wonder how they felt about the Beatles ripping off of them.

redrocker

MBTI Type
INFP
I don't know enough about them to really say. But I loved their music growing up and still listen to them.
I've seen Michael Nesmith typed as INFJ before but not sure if that is accurate.

I wouldn't have guessed it from his early Monkees days. But I can see it more in later interviews.
But he seems kind of on the border of T/F sometimes. He's a difficult one to type.

redrocker

MBTI Type
INFP
Mike had to be an INFJ (closest I can think of). It's not just the later interviews but you can see it in the early interviews here, where some of that nerdiness comes through.
His character was pretty cool, but why can't an INFJ be cool? I think they can be pretty cool personally.

YouTube