• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Donald Trump's Myers-Briggs Type

raskol

Ironically, contrast with Nixon.
That's an excellent comparison. If you want access to Nixon's unfiltered reasoning, and not his tailor-made public statements, then try the Nixon tapes. Hilarious stuff.

Tater

That's an excellent comparison. If you want access to Nixon's unfiltered reasoning, and not his tailor-made public statements, then try the Nixon tapes. Hilarious stuff.

I said "contrast" to point out the differences between Trump and an actual Te type. Nixon paid more attention to the practical mechanics of American institutions and the institution he governed. He more closely fit the mold of a standard political operator for this reason, and because the institutions he governed were largely made by and for Te types.

But yeah, some of his old tapes were pretty funny. :D Dude was savage.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I'm more in the ESTP camp for him as of now, but that doesn't even matter to me because I'm just laughing at the people who assert that he's an enneatype 3.

You want to see what a real 3 looks like?
Ted Bundy.
Even as the monster he was, he never lost grasp of his mask. Trump can't even hold on to his hair.

badatlife

MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Relevant:

Trump says he ‘works probably more hours than any past president’ after schedule leaks

Donald Trump has claimed he probably works “more hours than almost any past president” after leaks from the White House revealed he spends more than half of his working days in unstructured “executive time”.

The leaks to Axios showed in roughly three months following the 2018 midterm elections, the president spent about 60 per cent of his time without official appointments or activities marked on his schedule.

While Mr Trump claimed that it is “very easy” to get ahold of his presidential schedule, the leaks have sparked a search in the White House to determine who handed the documents over.

The Axios report on the leaked schedule showed on some days the president’s entire schedule was devoted to “executive time”.

It is unclear what Mr Trump does during “executive time”, but he has been criticized since becoming president for his frequent trips to golf course. While Mr Trump often criticized Barack Obama for playing golf, he has so far visited the golf course at least 158 times during his presidency, according to Trump Golf Count.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Relevant: Trump says he 'works probably more hours than any past president' after schedule leaks Donald Trump has claimed he probably works "more hours than almost any past president" after leaks from the White House revealed he spends more than half of his working days in unstructured "executive time". The leaks to Axios showed in roughly three months following the 2018 midterm elections, the president spent about 60 per cent of his time without official appointments or activities marked on his schedule. While Mr Trump claimed that it is "very easy" to get ahold of his presidential schedule, the leaks have sparked a search in the White House to determine who handed the documents over. The Axios report on the leaked schedule showed on some days the president's entire schedule was devoted to "executive time". It is unclear what Mr Trump does during "executive time", but he has been criticized since becoming president for his frequent trips to golf course. While Mr Trump often criticized Barack Obama for playing golf, he has so far visited the golf course at least 158 times during his presidency, according to Trump Golf Count.
I think he watches a lot of TV .He's not exercisig

Altruism

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Argues that his business background and strengths/weakness demonstrate he fits the ST category
YouTube

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
There's a 14 page thread on this topic right here.

Donald Trump

Could not be less interested to look at a single second of a Trump video. But I will say ESTP and a breathtakingly unhealthy enneagram 8w7.

Deprecator

I would have thought he was a textbook ENTJ. Also his extrovertedness couldn't be over stated. He loves doing interviews, going to rallies, engaging his supporters... it really is off the charts when contrasted side by side with other politicians. And like seriously... does anyone think that he needs an hour of solitary meditation afterward to recharge and reflect?

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
I would have thought he was a textbook ENTJ. Also his extrovertedness couldn't be over stated. He loves doing interviews, going to rallies, engaging his supporters... it really is off the charts when contrasted side by side with other politicians. And like seriously... does anyone think that he needs an hour of solitary meditation afterward to recharge and reflect?

ENTJs have inferior Fi, so needing a hot second to reflect wouldn't be terribly uncommon.

He seems to have an imbalance in perception: He is oblivious to the consequences of his actions and will use force whenever consequences are inflicted upon him. He has less imbalance between judging functions, although as far as Fe goes, he's in the pockets of those shoving dollars or their dicks in his face. ENTJs (typically but not always, with the exception of jumpers, or those who prefer the third function over the second) aren't as self-serving as ESTPs, you just have to look close enough to see it.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
Also, before anyone jumps on me for the "self-serving" bit - as an Fi first or second, I'm obviously self-serving.

LucieCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm more in the ESTP camp for him as of now, but that doesn't even matter to me because I'm just laughing at the people who assert that he's an enneatype 3. You want to see what a real 3 looks like? Ted Bundy. Even as the monster he was, he never lost grasp of his mask. Trump can't even hold on to his hair.
I have to agree with you're perception on the Enneagram. I just don't see him fitting 3.

Trump gives me seriously 8w7 vibes. I don't think he's 7w8, but I did consider the possibility.

I'm also thinking ESTP, albeit one with underdeveloped Ti.

Snow as White

ƃuıǝǝs | seeing
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I have to agree with you're perception on the Enneagram. I just don't see him fitting 3.

Trump gives me seriously 8w7 vibes. I don't think he's 7w8, but I did consider the possibility.

On the undeveloped Ti... that seems about right. He just seems to skate along in this weird version of his reality where everything changes constantly. There’s no touchstone that stays the same. Just a sea of Se and weird af Fe. Q

Tomb1

920x920.jpg

"As they sink more into their fantasy world, their goals and self-image become more expansive. They weave together new fantastic rationales for their circumstances in order to recast themselves as the star. They exaggerate their own powers and come up with intricate rationalizations to feed their self-worth."

Stackemup Enneagram Description For Enneatype III

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
920x920.jpg

"As they sink more into their fantasy world, their goals and self-image become more expansive. They weave together new fantastic rationales for their circumstances in order to recast themselves as the star. They exaggerate their own powers and come up with intricate rationalizations to feed their self-worth."

Stackemup Enneagram Description For Enneatype III

If narcissism and a thirst for recognition are all that is required for an ennea-typing of 3, then perhaps you should reconsider being a 5. :newwink:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

ESTP with underdeveloped Ti is a good way to put it. He is very sensation based and not nearly structured enough to have any Te going on.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Trump is clear ENTJ. Brutal-honest person no matter what They think about it.

Norexan

Quetzalcoatl
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sp
Truth like "Global warming is invented" is on the same level when Stalin said "In democracy it doesn't matter who vote but it is matter who count votes." He is ENTJ. Clear.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How exactly does an ESTP have "underdeveloped" Ti? The auxiliary is pretty integral to a person's MO. I think people are just trying to force the pegs to fit the ESTP holes. He's not an ESTP. I vote ExTJ first.

Second possibility, however remote and unlikely would be ESFP. Note I said "remote" and "unlikely" before you swoop in to tell me how wrong that I am.

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
How exactly does an ESTP have "underdeveloped" Ti? The auxiliary is pretty integral to a person's MO. I think people are just trying to force the pegs to fit the ESTP holes. He's not an ESTP. I vote ExTJ first.

Second possibility, however remote and unlikely would be ESFP. Note I said "remote" and "unlikely" before you swoop in to tell me how wrong that I am.

You are wrong.

:newwink: