User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 71

  1. #21
    Post Human Post Qlip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    I can't believe you use Facebook. It's nothing but surveillance and data mining. I don't understand why you hate on Reddit so much. I know all about places like r/The_Donald - I don't go there, I never have. I go to places like r/DIY and r/AsianBeauty or r/BlackPeopleTwitter. Very little bullshit goes on. You can filter out things there like you can't do with Facebook or Twitter.
    Except when r/The_Donald goes into complete meltdown and bans half of its members like happened last week. That's fun to watch.

  2. #22
    Senior Member ceecee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    10,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Except when r/The_Donald goes into complete meltdown and bans half of its members like happened last week. That's fun to watch.
    Well, yes that's true.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

  3. #23
    Bird of War Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    9,651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    I don't understand why you hate on Reddit so much. I know all about places like r/The_Donald - I don't go there, I never have. I go to places like r/DIY and r/AsianBeauty or r/BlackPeopleTwitter. Very little bullshit goes on. You can filter out things there like you can't do with Facebook or Twitter.
    Yeah. Reddit is pretty customizable. I tend to subscribe to intellectual, artistic and pop culture subreddits.
    Take my love.
    Take my land.
    Take me where I cannot stand.
    I don't care.
    I'm still free.
    You can't take the sky from me.





    Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78
    Likes Consilience liked this post

  4. #24
    Super S God👔 Mace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te
    Posts
    2,372

    Default

    If it's on the latest with Donald Trump, whatever shows up on my smartphone.

    Other than that, nothing really.

  5. #25
    Senior Member ceecee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    10,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Julius_Van_Der_Beak View Post
    Yeah. Reddit is pretty customizable. I tend to subscribe to intellectual, artistic and pop culture subreddits.
    I could say I do the same but I don't want to miss anything in r/TodayIFuckedUp world either.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Stigmata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Posts
    2,556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Survive & Stay Free View Post
    I still cant believe you're a reddit user ceecee

    - - - Updated - - -



    Shame, as you're missing out on some glorious Internets.

    Some of my favorite subreddits include:

    /r/blackpeopletwitter
    /r/starterpacks
    /r/interestingasfuck
    /r/nicegirls and /r/niceguys
    /r/politics
    /r/reactiongifs

  7. #27
    Senior Member ceecee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    10,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    Shame, as you're missing out on some glorious Internets.

    Some of my favorite subreddits include:

    /r/blackpeopletwitter
    /r/starterpacks
    /r/interestingasfuck
    /r/nicegirls and /r/niceguys
    /r/politics
    /r/reactiongifs
    I subscribe to /r/mildlyinteresting but /r/interestingasfuck is more what I like.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

  8. #28
    Senior Member Lark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    23,948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    I can't believe you use Facebook. It's nothing but surveillance and data mining. I don't understand why you hate on Reddit so much. I know all about places like r/The_Donald - I don't go there, I never have. I go to places like r/DIY and r/AsianBeauty or r/BlackPeopleTwitter. Very little bullshit goes on. You can filter out things there like you can't do with Facebook or Twitter.
    I still think of it as a bad place, like 4chan.
    All for ourselves, and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind.
    Chapter IV, p. 448. - Adam Smith, Book 3, The Wealth of Nations

    whether or not you credit psychoanalysis itself, the fact remains that we all must, to the greatest extent possible, understand one another's minds as our own; the very survival of humanity has always depended on it. - Open Culture

  9. #29
    Senior Member ceecee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Posts
    10,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Survive & Stay Free View Post
    I still think of it as a bad place, like 4chan.
    It is NOT like 4chan. You should go have a look around.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Stigmata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Posts
    2,556

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Survive & Stay Free View Post
    I still think of it as a bad place, like 4chan.
    4chan and reddit are world's apart, and everyone's negative perception of 4chan comes from /b/, which somewhere along the line became the outsider's perspective of what the entirety of 4chan is. /mu/ used to be one of the best resources for finding new, up-and-coming music.

Similar Threads

  1. How do you come up with avatars?
    By Lark in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-10-2013, 07:02 PM
  2. How do you keep up with science?
    By Alwar in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 07:47 AM
  3. How do you keep birds from flying into windows?
    By cafe in forum Home, Garden and Nature
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 02:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO