User Tag List

12311 Last

Enneagram
    4dw sx/so

Default Catcallers, it's not a compliment. [Warning: first post lots of images]

This brave lady took pictures of all those who catcalled her as a selfie to the show both the abuser and abused right on the spot
    I will also list the saying from abuser if possible:

[not listed]

[not listed]

[not listed]

... after following me for straight 10 minutes "sexy girl Where you goin'?? Can I come with you ?" ...

Mmmmmm beautiful sweet girl

[reportedly called her "baby"]

[not listed]

"Ey sexy Chiquita! A donde vas sola?/Ey sexygirl, Where are you going alone?"

"Hey beautiful, Why are you sad?" ~"I'm not sad" ~"Why don't you smile at me then? You're too sweet to be sad"

"Wohoo look! *laughing and loud whistling* "

"psssst, whoooooop, Can he have your number?"

slowly following me 2 streets shouting "sexy!" and "wanna come in my car?"

"hmmmm you wanna kiss?"

*psssssst, kissing sounds and whistling"

"baby! Baby! *whisting*"

"Hey meisje, waar ga je naartoe?" ~"naar huis" ~ "Mogen we mee? Waar woon je? Denk dat wij wel leuke dingen samen kunnen doen"

"Babyyyyyyyy! THANKYOU" *blowkiss*

"weheeee horny girl"

"meisjeeeeee!" *gefluit* / Girlllllllll! *whistling*

*honks at me 3 times with his scooter, approaches from behind and cuts off my way* "God bless, When I see you, all I get is wild thoughts, wild, Wild Thoughts!! Darling" *honks again 3 times*

"I know what I would do with you, baby"

It needs to stop.
    I am dripping in Finesse.
    Likes Grand Admiral Crunch liked this post

Enneagram
    4dw sx/so

Discuss.

Did you think it gives a message?

The method seems hard, and to a unbeknownst viewer almost laughable.

But she is clearly a brave woman to do this. And she only did this for a month.
    I am dripping in Finesse.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

The guy on the scooter who doubles back and the "wanna come in my car" are straight up scary. Like, time to watch my back now....

The rest are ...*sigh* normal and some I wouldn't even say are overtly threatening but annoyingly unpleasant. No, that doesn't' mean their behavior is acceptable. I'm just triaging this mess.

I'm glad she did it because I think seeing this will at least let people know that complaining about this isn't blaming guys for trying to hit on women. It's pretty obvious that this kind of thing doesn't really work as far as endearing women to men and seeing that real bad creeps are peppered into this, I would hope it brings a larger picture home as to why a lot of women are standoffish and distrustful and yes, bitches.
    ~luck favors the ready~

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    I would hope it brings a larger picture home as to why a lot of women are standoffish and distrustful and yes, bitches.
    Most of the time my standard feeling on this is - You're not getting a behavior change in women until we see compelling evidence that men deserve it. Let us know when it sinks in, guys.

What about <insert guy not using the OP's method>!!! ???

No one is talking about or to you.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.
    Likes Forever, biohazard liked this post

A man has no user title Population: 1's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

On behalf of civilized men and I stress men because true men show respect and restraint, I truly apologize. This behavior is just out of line. Yes I have certainly admired my share of beautiful women but I have this thing called self control. I really truly don’t envy women when it comes to enduring this crap. And to put their hands on her? Really? Is that not leaving the realm of disrespectful and entering what could justifiably be considered a form of sexual assault? Wtf? This no lie turns my fucking stomach.
    Likes Forever, biohazard liked this post

Cute but Troubled........ Cat Brainz's Avatar
    Enneagram
    964 so/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ne

I would say the behaviour the men in the pictures show is at the basic level a plain lack of respect for the woman portrayed in the picture and at the worse cases outright sexual harassment or assault. In general I think a lot of people need to learn basic respect and manners (Those men especially) for others and this is part of the parcel. In general in most cultured and enlightened cultures it is considered bad form to harass people or do anything to impede on their well being.

Tell me is this a grin of joy or is it a grimace of pain? I forgot long ago which.....

In your dreams you can find great joy ro misery depending on how you view the dreamscape

Careful the Cat will bite if you get too close.....

Likes Forever liked this post

This is bizarre and something about it feels off to me. Why would you stop and take a pic with people catcalling you? Wouldn't that just make them feel emboldened and rewarded for their behaviour? Also, what purpose does photographing these men and posting these pictures on social media serve? Does she hope they'll be recognized by their bosses and lose their construction jobs?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ne

To me this is more of a show off of how many men say things to her.

When someone says something to me, I say "thank you" and smile (if they touch me or get too close, punch in the throat for sure though).
    MBTI: INTP (though I'm PINT-sized) * Ti = Ne > Fi > Ni > Si > Te = Se >>> Fe
    Enneagram: 5w4 - 4w5 - 1w9 sp/sx * 5 > 4 > 1 > 8 > 3 > 6 > 7 > 9 > 2
    Socionics: LII - Ne
    SLOAN: Rc|U|EI
    Holland Code: AIE
    Temperament: Melancholic/Choleric
    House: Slytherin
    Oldham's: Idiosyncratic/Solitary

Omnis res est se ipsa singularis et per nihil aliud

MBTI
    KWML

She just mad Brad Pitt ain't cat-callin 'er.
    Likes CitizenErased liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I'm not going to lie and say I've never noticed a beautiful woman walking past, but I have never once made comments, catcalls, or made attempts at a pick up. This kind of behavior is unacceptable to me as a man. I can't begin to imagine having to actually deal with it all the time. I think more men should stand and call these guys out on their shitty behavior. Sadly though, they probably wouldn't stop.
    Likes biohazard liked this post