User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who's your GOP pick for 2012?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bachmann

    0 0%
  • Cain

    1 3.33%
  • Gingrich

    0 0%
  • Huntsman

    4 13.33%
  • Paul

    23 76.67%
  • Perry

    0 0%
  • Romney

    2 6.67%
  • Santorum

    0 0%
First 91011121321 Last

Results 101 to 110 of 287

  1. #101
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Green_Pine View Post
    Please go on about Thomas Aquinas.
    What do you mean? I asked you to further explain your argument that there are only two countries founded on natural law. From a Thomist perspective, that sounds rather odd for more than one reason.

  2. #102

  3. #103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    What do you mean? I asked you to further explain your argument that there are only two countries founded on natural law. From a Thomist perspective, that sounds rather odd for more than one reason.
    Then go on.

  4. #104
    Let Go Of Your Team Zarathustra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    What do you mean? I asked you to further explain your argument that there are only two countries founded on natural law. From a Thomist perspective, that sounds rather odd for more than one reason.
    Peguy, I think you're making the mistake of thinking this guy actually knows what he's talking about.
    "I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

    "Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

  5. #105

    Default

    Of course Zara, I know everything for which I know, because nothing I know is what I think, for what you think is opinion, for what you know is fact.

  6. #106
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Peguy, I think you're making the mistake of thinking this guy actually knows what he's talking about.
    I often like to be generous at first to people and let them have their say.

    Besides, the potential to discuss Natural Law and its relation to American politics and constitutional jurisprudence is just too tempting to resist.

  7. #107
    Let Go Of Your Team Zarathustra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    8,154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    I often like to be generous at first to people and let them have their say.
    Yeah, I already gave this one a couple tests.

    He failed.

    Miserably.

    Have what fun you will.

    I'm pretty sure he'll bore you soon enough.
    "I trust what you are doing though…I just see it a little differently.
    I don’t see it as you stepping away from the fire. I see it as the fire directing your course.
    No matter how airy or earthy or watery you become... to many of us you will always be...a super nova."

    "Behind these gates of seeming warmth sits, loosely chained, a fierce attack dog. Perhaps not crazy, but dangerous"

  8. #108
    A window to the soul
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Green_Pine View Post
    I know newt is wrong.
    With all due respect, Newt Gingrich is [former] Speaker of the House. Who are you?

  9. #109
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zarathustra View Post
    Yeah, I already gave this one a couple tests.

    He failed.

    Miserably.

    Have what fun you will.

    I'm pretty sure he'll bore you soon enough.
    Oh don't worry I will have fun.

  10. #110
    Sniffles
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    With all due respect, Newt Gingrich is Speaker of the House. Who are you?
    Former speaker of the House.

Similar Threads

  1. Republican debate
    By jixmixfix in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-18-2015, 07:42 PM
  2. The Middle East dreamed up at the Republican debate doesn’t really exist
    By Olm the Water King in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-17-2015, 07:44 PM
  3. 2012 Presidential Debates: Round 1
    By Beorn in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 158
    Last Post: 10-27-2012, 10:59 AM
  4. Your Most Anticipated Movies of 2011/2012
    By Crescent Fresh in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-08-2012, 04:01 AM
  5. Debating styles
    By Ravenetta in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-11-2007, 08:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO