User Tag List

First 3456 Last

MBTI
    ISTx

Shit bag. Hopefully he's castrated in prison. He's not worthy of a reach around.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmie Dearest View Post
    Fourteen years? That kid needs to be locked in a maximum security psych ward.
    Right? Does anyone actually believe this kid will magically transform into an acceptable-member-of-society butterfly after a 14year prison cocoon + innate psychosis???
    "The views of absolutists and purists everywhere should be noted in fierce detail, then meticulously and thoroughly printed onto my toilet paper ply."

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Right? Does anyone actually believe this kid will magically transform into an acceptable-member-of-society butterfly after a 14year prison cocoon + innate psychosis???
    The system always wins. In this case, and unfortunately, Britain's system radically blows apparently.

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

Consequence is the only thing they understand.

MBTI
    ESFJ

I wonder if he'll get parole after only serving 7 years? *sigh*

This is the reason i don't watch the news, so sad and a terrible waste of a life.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    Okay.

This REALLY isn't meant to be a thread typing a murderer.

I posted this to reflect on the utter senselessness of the act itself.
    Welp, this is a thread in a typology forum, so "type" is sort of the single common denominator for every member that flocks to this site.

And if you think trying to type this kid is pointless, you should see the 'Type Hitler' thread(s):

"The views of absolutists and purists everywhere should be noted in fierce detail, then meticulously and thoroughly printed onto my toilet paper ply."

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

I understand that. I really do.

and yeah. Typing Hitler is pretty pointless.

I guess what i was trying to get across is that simply bickering/speculating back and forth over whether or not a killer is a particular type, when no mention of typing has been included in the original OP, posted in the Politics, History and Current Events subforum, rather that the Typing subforums, rather than actually taking in and reflecting on what the fuck went down on what WAS posted in the OP, detracts from the original idea i was trying to present.

Which is essentially. HOW THE FUCK, did humanity get here? and quite frankly, i'm largely done with it. Thanks humanity, you're a lost cause, im done. good job

Not everything on here HAS to be about typology, for once, i just wanted people to take in a horrific and senseless event and just COMMENT on IT rather than speculate on what the fuck type the guy is.

seriously, i dont give a shit what type he is.

/end rant

Sorry. Been holding that in since last night.

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

I can relate to your frustration 100%, but ultimately this is a typology forum first that happens to be segregated by discussion sub-genre second. And the trouble with posting in a forum or anywhere is that you cannot control or funnel the types of responses you *prefer* to get. You're gonna get 'em one and all. You can feel a certain way about that fact of course... but it's still a fact.

:/

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

I know.

It just disheartens me is all.

THIS WAS MY FIRST SRS THREAD DAMMIT!!

I should be happy anyone looked and replied at all.

EDIT:

LOL how fucking INFP am i being right now? Having a whiny bitchfit in my own thread.

YEAH, I'LL TAKE MY BALL AND GO HOME IF I WANT!!!!!

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

Quote Originally Posted by Nijntje View Post
    I know.

It just disheartens me is all.

THIS WAS MY FIRST SRS THREAD DAMMIT!!

I should be happy anyone looked and replied at all.
    FWIW, I read the article aloud to my family while we were hanging out so that we could discuss the finer points.

/nerdtastic fam