User Tag List

First 123

Epiphany

Sometimes I find it amusing when I wake up and read my drunk posts from the night before. I will admit that my discretion is slightly compromised under the influence, but I never intended this thread to be taken seriously. It was posted in opposition to the frequent anti-American threads in the forum. I don't actually expect other countries to celebrate July 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by Mask Manifest View Post
    Sometimes I find it amusing when I wake up and read my drunk posts from the night before. I will admit that my discretion is slightly compromised under the influence, but I never intended this thread to be taken seriously. It was posted in opposition to the frequent anti-American threads in the forum. I don't actually expect other countries to celebrate July 4th.
    I think anti-americanism is pretty voguish and generally numbskulled, anyone trying to buck the trend is doing good.
    All for ourselves, and nothing for other people, seems, in every age of the world, to have been the vile maxim of the masters of mankind.
    Chapter IV, p. 448. - Adam Smith, Book 3, The Wealth of Nations

whether or not you credit psychoanalysis itself, the fact remains that we all must, to the greatest extent possible, understand one another's minds as our own; the very survival of humanity has always depended on it. - Open Culture