User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    Oh hell yeah.

Will you be mother?

Errm, considering the quote which this is in reply to, I'm not sure I should even try to open this at work
    It's from Family Guy. Nothing too risque, but then again, I'm not British. Maybe your standards for risque are lower there.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryWalker View Post
    Why?
    I haven't seen your reasonings, why should I show mine?

From similarminds:

ESFP
    outgoing, social, group oriented, dislikes science fiction, does not like to be alone, feels at ease around others, conventional, talkative, modest, does not like to be alone, good at getting people to have fun, values relationships and family over intellectual pursuits, open, likes to dance, spontaneous, underachieving, at times unprepared, emotional, values organized religion, suggestible, at times easy to impress, not analytical, disorganized, prone to crying, likes to be center of attention, happy, trusts others, can be influenced more by others than self, can be touchy feely, feels the emotions of others, likes teamwork, guided by moods.
    I can't think of one that doesn't fit.

Spaniards are social creatures. We value tradition, and Christianity is so deeply ingrained into us that even the staunchest atheists are heavily influenced by its moral values (Americans seem incredibly arrogant to us because we value modesty to an unhealthy point). We like having fun and being in big groups. Family ties are much stronger than in other places. We might be seen as "lazy", but our motto is "work to live instead of living to work". We're trusting (a friend of mine who moved here was astonished by how easily strangers lent her money), like giving to others, and are good hosts (in French, a very hospitable place is "une auberge espagnole" [a Spanish hostal]) We're loud and very politically incorrect. We love arguing and do so while raising our voices to get out "turn" to speak.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    It's actually quite an interesting question. Many types and societies exhibit tribalism, and sports following en masse is the most widespread modern day equivalent. I wonder which MBTI Cultural type is most likely to....

-Geoff
    ISTJ? Ya southern puff

Considering the small size of the land mass we do have quite a few jibes etc
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    It's from Family Guy. Nothing too risque, but then again, I'm not British. Maybe your standards for risque are lower there.
    Well even if you compare Porkies to Carry On.. it's still not clear
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

Tenured roisterer SolitaryWalker's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Erratic View Post
    I haven't seen your reasonings, why should I show mine?

From similarminds:

I can't think of one that doesn't fit.

Spaniards are social creatures. We value tradition, and Christianity is so deeply ingrained into us that even the staunchest atheists are heavily influenced by its moral values (Americans seem incredibly arrogant to us because we value modesty to an unhealthy point). We like having fun and being in big groups. Family ties are much stronger than in other places. We might be seen as "lazy", but our motto is "work to live instead of living to work". We're trusting (a friend of mine who moved here was astonished by how easily strangers lent her money), like giving to others, and are good hosts (in French, a very hospitable place is "une auberge espagnole" [a Spanish hostal]) We're loud and very politically incorrect. We love arguing and do so while raising our voices to get out "turn" to speak.
    I never said anything about how Spain shouldnt be ESFP. I dont know much about their culture, so I am just asking why from a neutral, and not a challenging standpoint.

Your reasoning sounds cogent so far, though it would be great if you could tell me more about their culture in general.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by SolitaryWalker View Post
    I never said anything about how Spain shouldnt be ESFP. I dont know much about their culture, so I am just asking why from a neutral, and not a challenging standpoint.

Your reasoning sounds cogent so far, though it would be great if you could tell me more about their culture in general.
    The problem is, it's not their culture I'm talking about, it's mine. It's hard to judge yourself in those terms. I already summed up all I could think of, do you have any questions?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Now I want to move to Spain.

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Now I want to move to Spain.
    It's full of Brits.

A huge proportion of all house transactions are by the British, and you'll find it difficult to avoid them if you move there!

-Geoff

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    It's full of Brits.

A huge proportion of all house transactions are by the British, and you'll find it difficult to avoid them if you move there!

-Geoff
    Actually, I'd say it's pretty easy. Just avoid the Mediterranean and the Islands and you won't see that many of them.

MBTI
    INXP

Actually, I'd say it's pretty easy. Just avoid the Mediterranean and the Islands and you won't see that many of them.
    Oh, I forgot you are Spanish

See, if I lived in Spain I'd want to be around the Med or the Islands (I love rural Mallorca, for example).

Inland it's a bit... dusty and hot, for people who don't do well in high temperatures.... (like the pale skinned British or Ivy for that matter)

-Geoff