• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

COVID-19 & the Alt-Right

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Does anyone believe that the alt-right created this pandemic?

I don't and I've never heard of anyone saying that. It doesn't even really make sense because it doesn't benefit them. Trump might have won re-election if he hadn't botched the handling of the pandemic.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What’s the alt right?

What’s the mainstream right?

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's hilarious to blame them. I think we should just for the chuckles.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
That depends on which level you are asking, did they release it to the public ? Probably not.

However if you have scenario that everyone did the right thing last spring it is questionable if the current "timeline" would have happened.

Kephalos

J.M.P.P. R.I.P. B5: RLOAI
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
No, but I don't think they care if it kills millions either. They didn't create it but they are, if I may be allowed to say it, in favor of the pandemic.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Does anyone believe that the alt-right created this pandemic?

That's some next level Qanon conspiracy theorists thinking right now. So the US alt-right created a fake pandemic to turn around and blame the "radical left" for what they perceive to be draconian lockdown mandates? I don't understand how this in anyway makes sense...

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's some next level Qanon conspiracy theorists thinking right now. So the US alt-right created a fake pandemic to turn around and blame the "radical left" for what they perceive to be draconian lockdown mandates? I don't understand how this in anyway makes sense...

That's the beauty of it: None of it has to, and in fact the less sense it makes, the more that seems to justify it being the truth.

I'm kinda done with bizarro-world, myself.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

Marxist-Leninists. That's what I heard Ron DeSantis babbling today. Dare someone to make him define that and the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) just for good measure.

On another note - I would love to watch Tucker Carlson spend his entire White Power Hour explaining to his pudding brained audience what a Nazbol is.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Marxist-Leninists. That's what I heard Ron DeSantis babbling today. Dare someone to make him define that and the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) just for good measure.

On another note - I would love to watch Tucker Carlson spend his entire White Power Hour explaining to his pudding brained audience what a Nazbol is.

I wonder how his audience would react if that knew that their nationalist, populist demigod who keeps them perpetually riled up against the "liberal elites" is actually the the stepson of the Swanson frozen food heiress.

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I wonder how his audience would react if that knew that their nationalist, populist demigod who keeps them perpetually riled up against the "liberal elites" is actually the the stepson of the Swanson frozen food heiress.
They would, sadly, find a way to convince themselves that he is but a righteous populist warrior taking the elites down from within. Just like Trump. Or better yet, he will overtly peddle that narrative in the near future and his audience will gobble up his staler than Swanson Salisbury steaks talking points.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That's the beauty of it: None of it has to, and in fact the less sense it makes, the more that seems to justify it being the truth.

I'm kinda done with bizarro-world, myself.
It's all about how exciting it sounds when you are really stoned.

Not kidding. I was there with a batch of them back in 2016 when this was all beginning. It's all about rollercoaster rides for the mind as you pass the bong around.

Flat earth doesn't get exciting until the 3rd or 4th bong hit.