User Tag List

12311 Last

MBTI
    NP
    Enneagram

Default Trump followers invade the capitol

It is all over the news today on a foreign country called Brazil (where I live) and it looks like that this afternoon (or morning?) the Trump followers had invaded the capitol - I don't have any news links on English but I am sure there is some - and it seems they are trying to stop Biden taking the US presidency!

So I had decided that event deserves a thread! Post links, comment, etc...

In my own foreign opinion, it seems that is a democracy threat, and Im wondering what would happen if the US entered on a Civil war (would China overtake the world?).
    Last edited by Vendrah; 01-13-2021 at 08:07 PM.

F**kin' dickheads.
    Likes Abcdenfp, Falcarius, iwakar liked this post

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    286 so/sp

Seeing Trump delicately and politely ask the terrorists to go home and that he loves them while also heavily implying they are in the right while remembering how he all but dehumanized the actual BLM protestors makes me sick to my fucking stomach.

- - - Updated - - -

On a different note, people cosplaying at the """protest""" as Batman and the Joker have balls of steel.
    I am currently looking for someone to give me an in depth typing. Willing to pay money.
    Likes Abcdenfp, The Cat, RadicalDoubt liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W8

Quote Originally Posted by Merced View Post
    Seeing Trump delicately and politely ask the terrorists to go home and that he loves them while also heavily implying they are in the right while remembering how he all but dehumanized the actual BLM protestors makes me sick to my fucking stomach.

- - - Updated - - -

On a different note, people cosplaying at the """protest""" as Batman and the Joker have balls of steel.
    same, they all but walked in to a high profile government building armed... Disgusting.. yet at peaceful demonstrations with BLM there was the national guard etc...
    "I have spoken."

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    666 sx/sp

Y’all remember when the national guard stood watch over the BLM protesters?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Anyone who didn’t see this coming (and the lack of response and prevention) I have oceanfront property in Arizona I’ll sell you real cheap.
    Likes Merced, The Cat, Norrsken, ygolo, Abcdenfp and 2 others liked this post

Armchair Explorer Doctor Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    TiSi
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    LII Ti

time to bring out the tear gas and rubber bullets.
    See ya
    Likes Falcarius liked this post

MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram
    469 so/sp

It's not only Trump supporters, but antifa, libertarians, and various other interest groups taking part. The most notable one is the guy with the fur hat and horns, he was at the Arizona BLM rally. Some Antifa members from Philly have also been cross checked from other riots/protests. Also, still more peaceful than any of the riots in Seattle, Portland, and NYC. The DC police also shot a women.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    -1w sp/sx
    Socionics
    IOU Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Dareyth View Post
    It's not only Trump supporters, but antifa, libertarians, and various other interest groups taking part. The most notable one is the guy with the fur hat and horns, he was at the Arizona BLM rally. Some Antifa members from Philly have also been cross checked from other riots/protests. Also, still more peaceful than any of the riots in Seattle, Portland, and NYC. The DC police also shot a women.
    Yeah, but mostly Trump supporters.
    IN SERIO FATVITAS.

-τὸ γὰρ γράμμα ἀποκτέννει, τὸ δὲ πνεῦμα ζῳοποιεῖ-

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    286 so/sp

Are you dead ass both siding a raid on the fucking capitol right now?
    I am currently looking for someone to give me an in depth typing. Willing to pay money.
    Likes chickpea, The Cat, Galena, Norrsken, Abcdenfp liked this post

Armchair Explorer Doctor Anaximander's Avatar
    MBTI
    TiSi
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    LII Ti

this isn't a protest. It's a disruption of a normal, periodic process of a democratic republic. Who it is doesn't matter.
    See ya
    Likes The Cat, Norrsken, Totenkindly liked this post