• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trump followers invade the capitol

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
It is all over the news today on a foreign country called Brazil (where I live) and it looks like that this afternoon (or morning?) the Trump followers had invaded the capitol - I don't have any news links on English but I am sure there is some - and it seems they are trying to stop Biden taking the US presidency!

So I had decided that event deserves a thread! Post links, comment, etc...

In my own foreign opinion, it seems that is a democracy threat, and Im wondering what would happen if the US entered on a Civil war (would China overtake the world?).

Last edited:

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Seeing Trump delicately and politely ask the terrorists to go home and that he loves them while also heavily implying they are in the right while remembering how he all but dehumanized the actual BLM protestors makes me sick to my fucking stomach.

- - - Updated - - -

On a different note, people cosplaying at the """protest""" as Batman and the Joker have balls of steel.

Abcdenfp

Terpsichore
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7W8
Seeing Trump delicately and politely ask the terrorists to go home and that he loves them while also heavily implying they are in the right while remembering how he all but dehumanized the actual BLM protestors makes me sick to my fucking stomach.

- - - Updated - - -

On a different note, people cosplaying at the """protest""" as Batman and the Joker have balls of steel.

same, they all but walked in to a high profile government building armed... Disgusting.. yet at peaceful demonstrations with BLM there was the national guard etc...

Hellena Handbasket

Daywalker
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Y’all remember when the national guard stood watch over the BLM protesters?

SbPSn3z.jpg

Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Anyone who didn’t see this coming (and the lack of response and prevention) I have oceanfront property in Arizona I’ll sell you real cheap.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's not only Trump supporters, but antifa, libertarians, and various other interest groups taking part. The most notable one is the guy with the fur hat and horns, he was at the Arizona BLM rally. Some Antifa members from Philly have also been cross checked from other riots/protests. Also, still more peaceful than any of the riots in Seattle, Portland, and NYC. The DC police also shot a women.

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's not only Trump supporters, but antifa, libertarians, and various other interest groups taking part. The most notable one is the guy with the fur hat and horns, he was at the Arizona BLM rally. Some Antifa members from Philly have also been cross checked from other riots/protests. Also, still more peaceful than any of the riots in Seattle, Portland, and NYC. The DC police also shot a women.

Yeah, but mostly Trump supporters.

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Are you dead ass both siding a raid on the fucking capitol right now?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

this isn't a protest. It's a disruption of a normal, periodic process of a democratic republic. Who it is doesn't matter.

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Are you dead ass both siding a raid on the fucking capitol right now?

I *literally* came into this thread to see how long it would take for some slapdick Trumper to both sides this, and I was not disappointed at all

Mad Hatter

Head Pigeon
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
-1w
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Just out of interest: Who else Trump supporters, would have any reason to do what these (i.e. "virtually everybody, but of course also Trump supporters") people in D.C. are currently doing?

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram

Speaking of Portland, only NOW that Trump is like 99.9 percent out of the office will Ted Wheeler call out Antifa and the violence that has been plaguing many parts of the city for months now...

Politicians that play such games, allowing the citizens to suffer in the crosshairs, must immediately be pulled from office. Absolutely despicable.

Lark

:D

No its not, dont be stupid.

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Funny, I don't think I remember BLM protestors calling for the public hanging of Mike Pence, and yet.. it's these rioters today who wants to kill him.
Insanity.