• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trump followers invade the capitol

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
This is a picture of Gavin McGinnis the Canadian founder of The Proud Boys (who are now classified as as terrorist org in that country). I'm curious why the media keeps using this particular picture. The MAGA chud on the left is in prison for attacking people walking down the street with a sword. The one on the right is dead.

b25lY21zOmQ4OTdlODEzLThiYWUtNDFlYS1hMmY5LWM3YjNmNjNhYTA1OTplMzdhZWQ3YS1iYmFiLTQ0YTgtOWJiZC0xODQzMjljNjY4NDk=.jpg

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
The Oath keepers? More like Oath Breaker. You cant do that with your security clearance :mad:

Some time back, I was at my local little hardware store and I guy pulled up next to me in the parking lot. His Jeep was covered with III% accessories and Oathkeepers stickers. He was also a fireman. I called the fire chief and told him this was extremism and maybe he might be concerned with a person harboring these views in a job serving the public. At minimum he should look into it. His reply - the 3% who??

That kind of attitude is how we arrived here.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
More people affiliated with Proud Boys arrested over deadly Capitol riot - Axios

New conspiracy charges have been filed against five people associated with the Proud Boys, a far-right extremist group, over their alleged involvement in the deadly Jan. 6 Capitol siege, according to the Justice Department.

Why it matters: The arrests are the latest move against the Proud Boys, who have a history of violence. Authorities have focused their attention on the group as they investigate the Jan. 6 storming of the U.S. Capitol by supporters of former President Trump.

More than a dozen people affiliated with the group have already been charged in connection to the Capitol riots, per the Washington Post.

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Some time back, I was at my local little hardware store and I guy pulled up next to me in the parking lot. His Jeep was covered with III% accessories and Oathkeepers stickers. He was also a fireman. I called the fire chief and told him this was extremism and maybe he might be concerned with a person harboring these views in a job serving the public. At minimum he should look into it. His reply - the 3% who??

That kind of attitude is how we arrived here.

Not trying to beat a dead horse or etc. I gotta ask though, the 3% who? I've never heard about them.

To add to this, I remember reading about how as the senators were getting the hell out of there it was literally just one officer in between the senators and the mob. He put himself in between the senators and the door, and had a semi-auto rifle. That man must have been terrified out of his life, but brave as all hell to be ready to go down taking at least a few of them with him to buy the senators even at least 10 more seconds to get out dodge. Someone give that man a medal and the guy who baited the mob away and saved Mitt Romney's life too.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Not trying to beat a dead horse or etc. I gotta ask though, the 3% who? I've never heard about them.

To add to this, I remember reading about how as the senators were getting the hell out of there it was literally just one officer in between the senators and the mob. He put himself in between the senators and the door, and had a semi-auto rifle. That man must have been terrified out of his life, but brave as all hell to be ready to go down taking at least a few of them with him to buy the senators even at least 10 more seconds to get out dodge. Someone give that man a medal and the guy who baited the mob away and saved Mitt Romney's life too.

Three Percenters - Wikipedia

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Dismantling White Supremacist Infiltration of the Military and Law Enforcement

A significant percentage of military personnel view white supremacists as a greater threat than North Korea, Afghanistan, immigration, Iraq, and American domestic protest movements.

That's military personnel saying this. It applies to law enforcement and every other person with any authority over others - school resource officers, mall cops and private security. Patriot Act 2.0 will not help, it will make it worse than it is now.

Jaq

Remember, Humanity.
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

That's military personnel saying this. It apples to law enforcement and every other person with any authority over others - school resource officers, mall cops and private security. Patriot Act 2.0 will not help, it will make it worse than it is now.

Yeah, I'd agree with that and I'm not even military. I also know there are criminal gangs that will send members who don't have records to join the military, learn the tactics and weapon skills, serve, leave, and then come back to the gang to teach others. I know MS13 is one of them, I've seen pictures of their graffiti in Iraq. I wonder what the locals thought when they saw it, if they did of course.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Yeah, I'd agree with that and I'm not even military. I also know there are criminal gangs that will send members who don't have records to join the military, learn the tactics and weapon skills, serve, leave, and then come back to the gang to teach others. I know MS13 is one of them, I've seen pictures of their graffiti in Iraq. I wonder what the locals thought when they saw it, if they did of course.

Found at random...

FBI Says U.S. Soldier Taught Bomb-Making To Far-Right Extremists : NPR

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

That's military personnel saying this. It applies to law enforcement and every other person with any authority over others - school resource officers, mall cops and private security. Patriot Act 2.0 will not help, it will make it worse than it is now.

we have to protect against russia tho. can't get that juicy cold war propaganda out of my head. americans never actually supported trump it wuz all a russian operation.

Mole

Permabanned
Narcissists are skilled at using other people against their enemies. These used people are called dancing monkeys.

So the narcissistic President set his dancing monkeys against the Congress.

Dancing monkeys are not having an insurrection, rather they are the creatures of the narcissist.

Lark

Narcissists are skilled at using other people against their enemies. These used people are called dancing monkeys.

So the narcissistic President set his dancing monkeys against the Congress.

Dancing monkeys are not having an insurrection, rather they are the creatures of the narcissist.

So the insurgents are blameless during the insurrection?

Lark

I wonder sometimes the extent to which the actual government could be managing or pulling the strings of all those groups one way or another.

I've read books about the wars in the middle east and globally involving ISIS and others like them having as much to do with large numbers of mercenaries, private armies and large, organized crime syndicates operating as guns for hire looking for work.

Maybe it is scaremongering to suggest that masses of ex-service men in a militarist power with multiple global deployments are becoming radicalized and then signing on post-service with similarly minded individuals to go and fight in plausibly deniable low intensity conflicts but its only one possibility that is probable and likely. The authorities are liable to be complicit in it as they'd rather have them making trouble elsewhere than filling the countries prison system and making trouble there.

Plus there's money to be made in arms traffick, Lord of War and War Dogs are only two decent screen depictions of how those rackets work.

Mole

Permabanned
Narcissists use other people against their enemies. The people narcissists use are called dancing monkeys.

And it is staggering how many dancing momkeys Trump has: about half of America.

Trump's dancing monkeys have faith in America, but America has no faith in them, has abandoned them, and insulted them, and they are furious.

But the only way to beat a faith is with another faith: the faith of the Left.

Lark

Narcissists use other people against their enemies. The people narcissists use are called dancing monkeys.

And it is staggering how many dancing momkeys Trump has: about half of America.

Trump's dancing monkeys have faith in America, but America has no faith in them, has abandoned them, and insulted them, and they are furious.

But the only way to beat a faith is with another faith: the faith of the Left.

Thanks for reading and carefully considering everything everyone else has to say Mole and not simply reposting your own thoughts for the Nth time.

Kephalos

J.M.P.P. R.I.P. B5: RLOAI
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
I guess the only good thing that can be learned from all that happened is this:
Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit:

There must be in-groups whom the law protectes [sic] but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect.

There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time.

It's grim, but at least now there can be no room for doubt.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
“It’s Time to Start Killing the News Media Live on Air”: Oath Keepers Private Chats Show Increased Desire for Post-Election Violence - UNICORN RIOT

In the forum hosted at oathkeepersnational.org, members escalate their rhetoric and egg each other on. There are few, if any, attempts to de-escalate the calls to violent action.

“Either we start fighting back or we lose forever,” wrote Oath Keeper bonsaiisuperstar (real name Michael Ottis Wilson of Lebanon, Ohio). “You bleed a little now or a lot later… Either we kill them or they kill us.”

In his profile on Parler, a newer ‘free speech’ social network serving as a hub for far-right disinformation, Wilson wrote that it was “time to start executing lefties openly and violently” and “to start killing the news media live on air.” As of this writing, he is still active in the Oath Keepers chats and his account is still live on Parler.

Rhetoric coming from the Oath Keepers’ leadership has followed the same escalatory path.

I've mentioned Unicorn Riot before as an excellent source that's keeping an eye on these fucks and others like them.

Lark

That's a serious culture of decay going on there. Nothing to hope for other than death, destruction and a lot of thinking that's contra life, living, growth and change. Its truly cancerous their thinking. Even there was no violence or prospect of violence it would still be illness.