• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING: BIGGEST POLITICAL CONTROVERSY OF ALL TIME.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
sJcEkdw.jpg

What is your favorite side on thanksgiving? Mine has always been Mac and cheese, or Cranberry sauce on rolls... but no one likes cranberry sauce but me.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
sJcEkdw.jpg

What is your favorite side on thanksgiving? Mine has always been Mac and cheese, or Cranberry sauce on rolls... but no one likes cranberry sauce but me.

I've never had a green bean casserole dammit this is a lie. Everyone here does some sorta potato!!!

Merced

Talk to me.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
28?
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
None of the above, Thanksgiving food is universally TRASH

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've never had a green bean casserole dammit this is a lie. Everyone here does some sorta potato!!!

I also don't like green bean casserole... but I also don't like stuffing, gravy, or mashed potatos on thanksgiving. xD But, some people do... and I have seen them. They are monsters.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I also don't like green bean casserole... but I also don't like stuffing, gravy, or mashed potatos on thanksgiving. xD But, some people do... and I have seen them. They are monsters.

I loathe stuffing. LOATHE it.

I love mashed potatoes on any day though...so that's too basic. we usually have ham, egg noodles, corn, and some sort of potato. when my older brother was still here they'd make him Yams. he was the only one who liked sweet potatoes.

Hermit of the Forest

Greetings humans • Hunting
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Cornbread dressing for the win; recipe handed down through the generations. My sister’s homemade cranberry sauce is amazing too. Not like that nasty canned stuff.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Cornbread dressing for the win; recipe handed down through the generations. My sister’s homemade cranberry sauce is amazing too. Not like that nasty canned stuff.

Homemade is really the best. :wubbie: I love cranberry and turkey sandwiches made with the leftovers...

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I do like Thanksgiving type food, although all the sides are loaded with carbs. Before the pandemic hit, I used to go to Country Buffet quite often because it's basically a big Thanksgiving dinner every day. I like mashed potatoes and mac'n'cheese and stuffing.

I miss going to that restaurant, but wow is it a bad idea for a pandemic. I don't know if it is still open. I did buy a deep storage Thanksgiving bucket with eight Turkey dinners in it.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I used to like green bean casserole, but I can't stand it anymore.

Last year or the one before, I've started contributing spaghetti squash, and everyone loves it. More people should do it for Thanksgiving; it's a plant native to the U.S. and happens to be utterly delicious.

Ghost

Megustalations
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Green bean casserole isn't a big thing in NM. I made it once for Thanksgiving to see if I liked it. Haven't done it again. Mashed potatoes are probably the most common

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The foods in the Southeastern states are interesting, because those aren't things that have been part of any Thanksgiving I've participated in. I think I've heard that some African Americans do sweet potato pie instead of pumpkin pie; I wonder if sweet potato pie is common in the Southeast.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i love thanksgiving food, the only ones i would pass on from the map are sweet potatoes and creamed corn (which i've never had served to me on thanksgiving, sorry kansas).

our menu is: turkey, mashed potatoes & gravy, cranberry sauce, stuffing, green bean casserole, mac & cheese. buying rolls and pumpkin pie cuz i don't have time for that. going to make homemade cream of mushroom soup for the green bean casserole 😋😋😋

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
The foods in the Southeastern states are interesting, because those aren't things that have been part of any Thanksgiving I've participated in. I think I've heard that some African Americans do sweet potato pie instead of pumpkin pie; I wonder if sweet potato pie is common in the Southeast.

Not I can't get the idea of David Attenborough narrating the process by which an African American family prepares and eats sweet potato pie, out of my head. AHHHHHHHHHH

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Yeah, no. I'm from Maine, and I know nobody who does a side salad on Thanksgiving. I also don't know anyone who does mac and cheese, although I can't really complain because I like mac and cheese. I think it's more a southern thing though? And what IS broccoli casserole?

To answer the question, I love green bean casserole. I love the mushrooms and French fried onions on top, and when the casserole is gone I just eat the rest of the fried onions out of the bag.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, no. I'm from Maine, and I know nobody who does a side salad on Thanksgiving. I also don't know anyone who does mac and cheese, although I can't really complain because I like mac and cheese. I think it's more a southern thing though? And what IS broccoli casserole?

To answer the question, I love green bean casserole. I love the mushrooms and French fried onions on top, and when the casserole is gone I just eat the rest of the fried onions out of the bag.

Broccoli casserole is essentially green bean casserole but with Broccoli. ;p

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I feel like this actually is the "who the fuck actually eats green bean casserole" thread. XD

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member

I prefer it much better to pumpkin pie which i tend to dislike.