• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING: BIGGEST POLITICAL CONTROVERSY OF ALL TIME.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Does anyone actually put stuffing in the bird anymore, or do put it in its own bowl? My family never actually put it in the turkey! XD

Burning Paradigm

Vibe Curator & Night Owl
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Just dropping in to say turkey is a nasty, overrated type of meat. Tight up there with salmon for me.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Map reveals Americans' favorite Thanksgiving pies by state — and we have questions

what is it with these things pegging Idaho so weird? I've never seen a strawberry pie here period and I've lived here for all but 8ish months of my life. Berry pies are popular here though, particularly blueberry and blackberry.

I have, but its usually strawberry rhubarb pie. I lived in the panhandle though. I ate it a lot as a kid. This map doesnt seem accurate though lol. My family always did two kinds of Pie.