• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

#walkaway

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
The Republican party is betraying its constituents and refusing to help #stopthesteal. A clear message must be sent that those who refuse to support the rightfully reelected President Donald J. Trump will be punished.

I think Trump supporters should form their own political party.

#walkaway

Pro-Trump Attorney Urges Republicans Not to Vote in Georgia Runoff | Newsmax.com

They already have. The US Constitution Party has been around since at least the 90's and is an insane asylum that believes the US should base its law on Old Testament biblical law or the National Justice Party which is a white supremacist, white nationalist party.

I'd also like to point out that Facebook is not "the internet". lol at the China quip - just shows the narrow view of authoritarianism Americans often hold.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
At this point, IDGF. I um utterly sick of these people's shit. They have politics that is based on nothing but being as asshole. I had to listen to these fuckwads for four years talk about how people were overreacting to the election and they would never get upset if they lost an election. They're dumb fuckwads who showed me what exactly they wanted the past four years; there is no way I can possibly give any of them the benefit of the doubt from here on out.

BTW, I never saw you act so horrified during the Tree of Life shooting.

I looked at an array of these walkaway videos. Some were obvious Trump propaganda, but some were not, they were just disavowing democratic partisanship. You have to look at them on a case-by-case basis

Jaguar

Straka then called on Republican Sen. Ted Cruz. "I need your help. PLEASE CONTACT ME. The entire #WalkAway movement & every employee & volunteer from my organization was BANNED today from Facebook," he tweeted, calling on his fellow patriots to share his message. "This is only the beginning of a total conservative shutdown if we don't get help."

Yeah, get bent out of shape over an asshole who would run to a lunatic like Ted Cruz who shits on democracy and tried to invalidate millions of people's votes along with Hawley and Trump. If you don't like America, get your seditious asses out. You're fooling no one.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
At this point, the problem is not really "partisanship" and the solution is not "unity."

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I looked at an array of these walkaway videos. Some were obvious Trump propaganda, but some were not, they were just disavowing democratic partisanship. You have to look at them on a case-by-case basis

Then why would they continue to be part of it - knowing their were being lumped in with Trump propaganda?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Then why would they continue to be part of it - knowing their were being lumped in with Trump propaganda?

why do left wingers continue to express their views, even when they know the right will lump them in with 'democrat' and 'liberal'?

this is the two party, binary system we're stuck in.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
being political and being partisan are not the same thing. The first is great.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
oh missed that post from the tiguarr. continues to reply to me despite a no-contact agreement. OK BOOMER

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
They already have. The US Constitution Party has been around since at least the 90's and is an insane asylum that believes the US should base its law on Old Testament biblical law or the National Justice Party which is a white supremacist, white nationalist party.

I'd also like to point out that Facebook is not "the internet". lol at the China quip - just shows the narrow view of authoritarianism Americans often hold.

That was in reference to China’s own state-run Facebook duplicate. There are obviously hundreds of other options on the internet for groups to communicate.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Republicans are controlled opposition anyways, and #walkaway served its purpose and disenfranchised a lot of voters. Soon as the election was over, it stopped being useful. So into the trash it goes, and it won't be the only one. Because potentially Biden's administration will be the introduction of the single party system.