• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Champion Of Gender Equality, Dies At 87

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I would like to formally remind people, I know this is hard to believe sometimes but...

There are many, many people who call themselves Christians, but use the Word of God to warp to any negative views they have or otherwise forget Jesus said to love others as yourself, love your neighbor, LOVE LOVE LOVE. Jesus did not come to condemn but to save. And if Jesus came back and saw these people He would be cleansing the temple again, because He hated the Pharisees who used faith as a self-righteous I'm right and everyone else is wrong thing.

To me, these kinds of people, are misguided and not true Christians, as I think @coriolis was already stating.

Why do so many Christians continue to explain to me that there are bad Christians? Take it up with the bad Christians, not me. I don't care about your belief as long as it doesn't interfere with me, my rights and my freedom from religion.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why do so many Christians continue to explain to me that there are bad Christians? Take it up with the bad Christians, not me. I don't care about your belief as long as it doesn't interfere with me, my rights and my freedom from religion.

I do, often. That's why a lot of "bad christians" shun me. XD

dunce

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Not concerned with the death of an elitist. I am more troubled by the lack of respect for the average working person who quietly suffers to support the base of the country.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Not concerned with the death of an elitist. I am more troubled by the lack of respect for the average working person who quietly suffers to support the base of the country.

I'm curious what you are doing, outside of posting on this forum, for the average working person quietly suffering to support the base of the country? I'm not disagreeing with that statement, just so you know.