• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What will you do if Trump (Or Biden) wins this November?

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
I often wonder what will happen with the TDS virus after Trump is gone. Will it be cured? Or will it mutate to xDS?

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I often wonder what will happen with the TDS virus after Trump is gone. Will it be cured? Or will it mutate to xDS?

Media will go bankrupt hopefully. :p

Also cant wait to say anything good happening after Trump was due to Trump's policies and economy for the next 4 years.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Also cant wait to say anything good happening after Trump was due to Trump's policies and economy for the next 4 years.

lol I always laugh about how people always do this kinda thing. Or how some say the sales of a current cd show the success of the last cd. Which by that standard, should've meant Taylor's Reputation should've exceeded the sales of 1989 since 1989 was this big album of the year and all that.

But I kinda hope the media doesn't go bankrupt, but maybe gets new people involved. People focused on honesty, not on hysteria.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
But I kinda hope the media doesn't go bankrupt, but maybe gets new people involved. People focused on honesty, not on hysteria.

There are excellent independent, non-profit investigative media you can read/follow and contribute money to keep they going and growing. Corporate MSM is not the only choice people have, they just like making people think they are.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
For me this isn't ultra immediate issue but it will define plenty of things on the long run.

With Trump it is basically placing all of my bets on EU.
While with Biden there should be more maneuvering space down the road.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member

Won't you be gone?

Lark

For me this isn't ultra immediate issue but it will define plenty of things on the long run.

With Trump it is basically placing all of my bets on EU.
While with Biden there should be more maneuvering space down the road.

You're betting on the EU?

Seriously?

I'd say China personally.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Does that guy mean the same thing as everyone else when they use the word media? Or like the dictionary definition?

Media as in the corrupt corperate main stream media like CNN/Fox. I support the little guy and actual journalism. What they do isn't journalism, it is activism.

The Cat

Staff member
Media as in the corrupt corperate main stream media like CNN/Fox. I support the little guy and actual journalism. What they do isn't journalism, it is activism.

Which one is your favorite?

Jaguar

I was wondering what you have considered doing, if and when Biden takes power?

cbDJ5yG.gif

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
If Biden wins, I will do my best to make sure that people who didn't support Biden, and who fear his presidency, feel heard and understood. I will do my best to try to build bridges between the two sides. I will hold Biden accountable and criticize him if he violates norms or breaks laws or belittles those who didn't support him.

If Trump wins, I will continue doing what I'm currently doing.

Ultimately, my concern is and always has been with the welfare of the United States and its citizens, and with ensuring that, to the extent possible, we promote good in the world.

Jaguar

If Biden wins, I will do my best to make sure that people who didn't support Biden, and who fear his presidency, feel heard and understood. I will do my best to try to build bridges between the two sides. I will hold Biden accountable and criticize him if he violates norms or breaks laws or belittles those who didn't support him.

Ultimately, my concern is and always has been with the welfare of the United States and its citizens, and with ensuring that, to the extent possible, we promote good in the world.

This doesn't read as if a Snoopy dance would be forthcoming. I give you 2 demerits.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I just want to acknowledge the actual breath of fresh air in that first statement. Because I feel like if everyone would have that level of care for the situations, either side, we wouldn't be where we are now.

The Cat

Staff member
I just want to acknowledge the actual breath of fresh air in that first statement. Because I feel like if everyone would have that level of care for the situations, either side, we wouldn't be where we are now.

How big or small of a percentage do you think would have attitudes similar to what you find comforting about Johnny's and what has led you towards the conclusions which you've drawn?

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How big or small of a percentage do you think would have attitudes similar to what you find comforting about Johnny's and what has led you towards the conclusions which you've drawn?

I think sadly this bridge building is becoming a minority from both sides. I feel a lot of this hostility began with some of the trump supporter attitudes. Screaming how they defeated those die hard progressives and etc. made the left very hostile to them. Where in some places showing you support Trump in any way makes you an awful person. And now in some places supporting Biden or any republican means you want to destroy this country and you're terrible. Both sides have made things so black and white and polarized that they've lost the sense of humanity of the people. What Jonny just showed was an acknowledgement of the humanity of every person involved, and that he wants to ensure rather than throwing stones at these other people, that he tries to make them less afraid of the situation.

I have my feelings from reading a bit of MSM, of various youtubers of both sides discussing how things have gone, the seeing of all this cancel culture and how cancel culture from either side is not only destroying the culture but taking away people's right to individualism...and an array of just personal experience and hearing other people's experiences since 2016 from my college campus people and etc.