• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Random political thought thread.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Kim Jong Un is apparently in a coma or vegatative state following a heart surgery.

NK gonna have a scary girlboss.

north-korea-leader-01.jpg

á´…eparted

passages

I was literally just reading about her, so I guess I should revise my "ha-ha!" to "ha-haww...".

She might actually be competent, and increase their threat to the NK people and the world, so this isn't good news afterall...

Lark

I was literally just reading about her, so I guess I should revise my "ha-ha!" to "ha-haww...".

She might actually be competent, and increase their threat to the NK people and the world, so this isn't good news afterall...

Better the devil you know.

Anyway, is anything confirmed? This is the kind of thing I'd be unsurprised if it was a hoax.

rav3n

Maybe. Apparently, he might have three children, where the eldest is a boy. In 2018, his wife Ri Sol-Ju was elevated from 'Comrade' to 'First Lady', which is considered to be an honorific that hasn't been used since the 70s. Also, China has sent a diplomatic team to NK amid all the confusion about Jong-un's health status so they'll likely have impact on who's chosen, presuming he really is either deceased or in a vegetative state.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Maybe. Apparently, he might have three children, where the eldest is a boy. In 2018, his wife Ri Sol-Ju was elevated from 'Comrade' to 'First Lady', which is considered to be an honorific that hasn't been used since the 70s. Also, China has sent a diplomatic team to NK amid all the confusion about Jong-un's health status so they'll likely have impact on who's chosen, presuming he really is either deceased or in a vegetative state.

That's assuming Kim Yo-jong hasn't killed them all by now.

SD45T-2

Senior Jr.
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
A little while ago I saw a bumper sticker that said "Any Functioning Adult 2020". I know the feeling. I guess it's the slightly less morbid successor to Sweet Meteor of Death. :shrug:

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Interesting video on the death of entertainment/pop culture.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Steve Mnuchin looks like the antagonist in every hallmark original movie which has some plot centered around an estate sale.