• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Random political thought thread.

Jaguar

QAnon? I'm tired of hearing about that crazy chick in Ga. who won in the primary.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
"Economic inequality can only be justified if it benefits the most unfortunate in society."

you don't need to provide benefits (especially self-promotion that only furthers your own cause while only giving the bare minimum guised as charity that keeps the oppressed still at the bottom of the rung and continuing systemic inequality) if things were equal to begin with you misaligned jackrabbit,

Jaguar

Portland Mayor to Trump on live TV: "What America needs is for you to be stopped. It's you who has created the hatred."

I'm sure Trump will urinate on himself after that.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Portland Mayor to Trump on live TV: "What America needs is for you to be stopped. It's you who has created the hatred."

I'm sure Trump will urinate on himself after that.

Jaguar

"Kyle did nothing wrong. He exercised his God-given, Constitutional, common law and statutory law right to self-defense."

A lawyer wrote that? Really? I'm gonna call bullshit.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
"Kyle did nothing wrong. He exercised his God-given, Constitutional, common law and statutory law right to self-defense."

A lawyer wrote that? Really?

Fuck this shit pisses me off.

What about illegally carrying a firearm in public?

Jaguar

'Dumbest president ever.' That was a good sign waving in the air. I love this show: The Circus on Showtime.

The Cat

Staff member
Who the hell is this guy? I'm laughing so hard my eyes are watering.

His name is Christopher Titus. He's one of my three favorite comedians.

He's consistently done a yearly tour called the End of the World tour that focuses on politics and the state of the world. Norman Rockwell is bleeding(the attached) Is what got him started. I think you'll enjoy it.

The Cat

Staff member

The reporters faces after the clips. Just sums it up.

The Cat

Staff member
I've just seen a lot of really weird posts from some folks on Facebook claiming that there's a movement afoot to legalize pedophilia (which is news to me). Most of it is from right-wing folks. QAnon was asserting that there was an international pedophile ring and that Donald Trump was working to stop it. I wouldn't be surprised if Russians had something to do with it, but people can also be deranged without the help of the Russians.

They're usually the same sorts of people who post some meme with an image of 9/11 about how they need to "keep remembering 9/11, EVEN THOUGH FACEBOOK IS TRYING TO CENSOR THIS." Keep in mind that I see 9/11 pictures on Facebook at least once a week it seems.

9/11 must be the most successful act of terrorism in history; it seems to have broken the brains of a significant portion of Americans; it seems to still be the case 19 years later.

That was the entire point. The deaths during were just the cost of admission.