• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trump vs. Biden

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The cognative dissonance on Biden's allegations is incredible. No one gave Kavanaugh or Trump the same benefit of the doubt. All it took was the alligations themselves, not if it was credible or even real, to grab the torches and pitchforks against them. So yeah, I am heavily judging anyone who is trying to protect Biden right now. No amount of Media backing is going to save Biden. This just proves that the #metoo movement has been hyjacked by political agendas as well. Biden is a creepy fucking pedophile, end of story.

Jaguar

Her story is consistently inconsistent. And if one can call Biden a pedophile without it being proven in a court of law, then anyone in this forum could claim another member molests infants in their cribs while drinking alcohol and they should be arrested at their home this evening. See how that level of stupidity cuts both ways? Yep.

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Her story is consistently inconsistent. And if one can call Biden a pedophile without it being proven in a court of law, then anyone in this forum could claim another member molests infants in their cribs while drinking alcohol and they should be arrested at their home this evening. See how that level of stupidity cuts both ways? Yep.

I'm on Biden's side here (more or less). Due process or STFU. It's just interesting to see the same people unwilling to give Kavanaugh the benefit of the doubt are just fine with giving it to Biden. Apparently it's always been about the man, not the woman. The extra amusing aspect of this is that Reade's has even more credibility than the Ford accusation (people actually remember her making it, way back when), not to mention the avalanche of awful creeper Biden optics there are out there to pair it with.

2008-08-25-jill0.jpg

Most of the people I know who actually took MeToo seriously are not voting for him. He's toast.

rav3n

I'm on Biden's side here (more or less). Due process or STFU. It's just interesting to see the same people unwilling to give Kavanaugh the benefit of the doubt are just fine with giving it to Biden. Apparently it's always been about the man, not the woman. The extra amusing aspect of this is that Reade's has even more credibility than the Ford accusation (people actually remember her making it, way back when), not to mention the avalanche of awful creeper Biden optics there are out there to pair it with.

2008-08-25-jill0.jpg

Most of the people I know who actually took MeToo seriously are not voting for him. He's toast.
Dude, Reade's claims are far from credible since her story changes by the hour.

Why would you link a pic of a private moment between Joe and his wife, Jill Biden?

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
Why would you link a pic of a private moment between Joe and his wife, Jill Biden?

Because I didn't want to have to post this:

Creepy-Joe-Biden.jpeg

Dude, Reade's claims are far from credible since her story changes by the hour.

I'm sure, still- compared to Ford (whose story also changed), at least she has people who remember her talking about it at the time. Ford didn't even have that. Point being, unless the Biden accusation was somehow significantly more benign than the Kavanaugh accusation, anything less than equal treatment betrays hypocrisy and a double standard. In this case, the Biden accusation is slightly worse- slightly more credible, so the double standard is all the more glaring (not that I believe it myself just because a woman said it, I think the MeToo movement set a horrifically unrealistic standard of accusation=guilty).

Personally, I think dems SHOULD ditch their MeToo torches and pitchforks and unite behind Biden. It's just amusing to me that it had to learn its own lesson this way.

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
Not only do you not know what Biden's wife looks like, apparently, you have difficulty telling photoshops.

FACT CHECK: Joe Biden Groped Stephanie Carter During Government Ceremony?

Here's the original pic vs the shopped pic that you linked. I can't be bothered to research the others if the first one's a fake.

amie-parnes-and-biden.jpg

He's a known liar, so it doesn't surprise me that he's posting doctored photos of Biden. I have him on ignore. Given his proclivity for lying, defending Trump, and slandering Biden with falsehoods, he's clearly on a side but chooses to pretend he isn't.

rav3n

He's a known liar, so it doesn't surprise me that he's posting doctored photos of Biden. I have him on ignore. Given his proclivity for lying, defending Trump, and slandering Biden with falsehoods, he's clearly on a side but chooses to pretend he isn't.
I'm beyond tired of all the lies and gaslighting in the political arena since 2015. And now we have to combat blatantly false pics and deep fake videos. It's exhausting and an unnecessary waste of energy.

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
I don't see anything wrong with Biden touching his wife, Jill. You should be banned for doing stupid shit. Again.

All I was saying and demonstrating was that Biden has a pretty longstanding reputation for being, shall we say, "handsy." Which doesn't pair well with his accusation. Banning me isn't going to stop the MeToo demographic from knowing that. Sorry, bud. If you find this triggering- since I know you support Biden- maybe you should put me on ignore as well. I'll miss ya, but I can honor a do not contact request.

rav3n

For anyone who's heard of the accusation that Biden sexually harassed a 14 year old girl at a dinner party by complimenting her on her breasts, here's a fox news article that debunks another piece of bullshit. Biden wasn't at the event since he was recovering from surgery.

Dinner organizer says Biden was not at 2008 event where he was accused of sexual harassment | Fox News

A past organizer for Delaware’s First State Gridiron Dinner now says Joe Biden did not attend the event in 2008, after a woman recently claimed the former vice president and senator sexually harassed her there, Fox News has learned.

On Friday, the online news outlet Law&Crime first reported that Eva Murry, who is now 26 and is related to a former GOP Senate candidate, alleged Biden made a lewd comment to her at Delaware's annual Gridiron Dinner that year -- when she was 14.

However, an official with Biden's Democratic presidential campaign told Fox News the allegations are "absolutely false."

Further, J. Brian Murphy, the former vice president of the dinner in question, said in a statement over the weekend that he reviewed the records and can “conclusively say” Biden “was not at the dinner,” which took place on Saturday, May 3, 2008.

“The year 2008 is particularly noteworthy because it is the only year where the Senator agreed to appear in a video, which was a spoof of Meet the Press. It was taped earlier that week. It was our hope the Senator would attend the dinner to see the video, but he sent regrets. Had he been there, myself as well as others would have known and in fact, I would have acknowledged him from the stage,” he said, in the statement obtained by Fox News. “Senator Biden was not at the Gridiron Dinner in May of 2008.”

Local news reports from the time said Biden was having sinus surgery earlier that week -- to address issues including a deviated septum -- and was scheduled to be out of work for the whole week.

At the time, his spokeswoman said that she “anticipates that he’ll be out for the remainder of the week recovering at his home in Wilmington,” according to a report in the News Journal at the time.

A personal schedule for Biden obtained by Fox News also listed an aide named "John" as going in his place to the Gridiron dinner that weekend.

Lark

I read something thought provoking the other day about how Americans would rather choose between two different sex offenders and the alternative of an older gentleman who was offering them health care.

Back when Clinton was in office I used to think the hype surrounding his sexual habits was stupid, it was his private life, but all this that's happening now is some next level misbehaviour, there's not any possibility its consensual but scandalous, the whole point is that its not, its coercive behaviour by some pretty privileged guys who dont give a f**k.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Campaigning on "We are not Trump" speaks volumes on the lack of conviction and values the Democratic party has. Essentially, they are whatever the opposition isn't. That should be a huge red flag to anyone who still believes in Democracy. The Democrats only care about power now. If any party will attempt Fascism, it is them. I still don't think Biden won fair and square at the DNC nomination either.

I vote based on policy, not party. Imagine how many people will be disenfranchised with the Democratic party, who believed the lies used to prop up Biden and find out he was a puppet and not actually what they voted for? Not every Democrat, znd especially moderate Democrats hate Trump. So campaigning on that, just makes them stay home or vote Trump in spite. Don't forget the people of Dem exit, and NeverBidens. I mean, Biden could never beat Trump, so why prop him up?

I am beginning to see merit in the theories of the destruction of the Democratic party. It is definately fractured, and I also believe some have lost their minds. Pelosi and Schumer especially.

See I think there are some truths to this post, but let me be real.

I think both parties have moved SO FAR away from center, they are BOTH capable of fascism, and I feel no matter what we are fucked. I feel we are close to civil war at this point over political parties, which is bonkers but true. I think many are blind to a certain reality here.

TRUMP was the start of a revolution. People are saying there needs to BE a revolution, but Trump was the other side starting THEIR revolution. They are revolting against SJWs online who are not even close to 50% of the population deciding what the majority should do, be, or think. America was built upon the values of individualism and while I consider myself a democrat, I positively find it disgusting how much gatekeeping of thought happens from both sides at this point. If you think we should have better healthcare you're one of those SJW snowflakes, if you think the borders should be controlled more you're a racist xenophobic asshole. DID YOU EVER THINK THERE'S SOMETHING CALL FUCKING LOGIC?

Both parties and sides are guilty but try to scream the other is the one being bad. YOU BOTH SUCK. STOP IT.

There is no center or moderation anymore. I see people calling "centrists" a disease. I see people insulting sexual assault victims who are uncomfortable voting for either candidate. Do you realize how cruel and sick BOTH of your sides are?

For 2020 I am voting neither. That is my revolt against a party system that has circled and in reality, they're both in the same exact place, they're just using different talking points. And anyone ok with this being the status quo needs to reflect and introspect to realize they are actually helping things get worse.

BOTH parties, not just one. I'm for #stoptellingmeI'mshitfornotthinkinglikeyou2020