• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trump vs. Biden

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
No, I am not.
Actually I have the desire to be one of those people that chase storms, what is fairly realistic since I have pretty decent qualifications for it.

They fascinate me as well, I've pondered such things myself.

Jaguar

yyoshx5t

The Cat

Staff member

What a total despicable lying scumbag.

The Cat

Staff member
worth a watch if you're conflicted about voting this term...

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
New polls

National: Biden + 1
Florida: Trump + 4
Minnesota: Biden + 2
Pennsylvania: Trump + 1
New Hampshire: Trump + 2
North Carolina: Trump + 6
Nevada: tied
Arizona: Trump + 4
Texas: Trump + 9

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Kosovo Serbia Agreement Could Sway US Election

As I said diasporas from this part of the world are fairly present in some of the key battleground states. However the deal is already wobbling on the field due to a number of reasons. Therefore solving the actual decades old problem perhaps wasn't the end goal. However diasporas can really be in play and relatively easy to get for the most part.

The Cat

Staff member
Sometimes I wonder if he's a sleeper agent...

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm

True. But that is too much of a chore and I am here kinda too much as it is. Today when you have only two polls this is ok but when they dump 10+ of them this format is kinda too big to make every day (plus senate). Therefore I just take a look at 358 and copy paste numbers for individual states. Since I presume that people who really care will double check on their own anyway.

If someone from US wants to takeover this they are more than free to do so.

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
I just spent an hour calling on behalf of Joe Biden & the Democratic Party. Really interesting setup. An automatic dialer calls at a rate of ~300 phones an hour, and only connects you with people who have answered and say "Hello." Then, there are scripts you can follow depending upon their responses. I signed up several people to volunteer. Here is a link to get started:

2020 Victory Events * Mobilize

I just feel like I need to do something...

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
To continue my post from earlier today, the thing is that critical threshold of problems is evidently reached. Therefore the next administration will truly need to start cleaning up the mess because there will not be country otherwise, there is just no room for 4 more years of games. Therefore everyone should carefully think things through to who they will give their vote. Since what happens now defines how problems will be solved and that will define the next few decades. Since some kind of a new deal has to be made. This is because current situation was basically unsustainable even before COVID and now it is evidently unsustainable. Therefore either way people should be careful if they really want to sit this one over.

The Cat

Staff member
To continue my post from earlier today, the thing is that critical threshold of problems is evidently reached. Therefore the next administration will truly need to start cleaning up the mess because there will not be country otherwise, there is just no room for 4 more years of games. Therefore everyone should carefully think things through to who they will give their vote. Since what happens now defines how problems will be solved and that will define the next few decades. Since some kind of a new deal has to be made. This is because current situation was basically unsustainable even before COVID and now it is evidently unsustainable. Therefore either way people should be careful if they really want to sit this one over.

RZkVMKv.gif

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
I just spent an hour calling on behalf of Joe Biden & the Democratic Party. Really interesting setup. An automatic dialer calls at a rate of ~300 phones an hour, and only connects you with people who have answered and say "Hello." Then, there are scripts you can follow depending upon their responses. I signed up several people to volunteer. Here is a link to get started:

I did a couple hrs yesterday with my union, I called people in Florida. The dialed was a little slow but I still did about 180 calls, signed up 9 volunteers. Then again I have phone banked many times. You might want to try text banking next. While I don't believe either is as effective as canvassing, people seem very happy to talk - maybe it's COVID or maybe it's that they want to hear something other than Trump.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

I considered actually volunteering at the voting area because Idaho intends to have in person voting as well as mail in, but many of the volunteers who normally do it are elderly and at risk so they fear the situation...

It seems these issues have made everyone feel a bit more interested in doing a bigger part.

The Cat

Staff member
I considered actually volunteering at the voting area because Idaho intends to have in person voting as well as mail in, but many of the volunteers who normally do it are elderly and at risk so they fear the situation...

It seems these issues have made everyone feel a bit more interested in doing a bigger part.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

Sign up to be a poll worker. Usually it's done via your city or township clerk. It's great to have more people involved in voting and civics, instead of seeing the same 5 senior citizens at every election/voting location. I can't be poll worker because I'm an elected official but my husband is doing it in another county.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sign up to be a poll worker. Usually it's done via your city or township clerk. It's great to have more people involved in voting and civics, instead of seeing the same 5 senior citizens at every election/voting location. I can't be poll worker because I'm an elected official but my husband is doing it in another county.

thank you! I wasn't really sure where to begin. <3