User Tag List

First 142223242526 Last

Results 231 to 240 of 281

Thread: Trump vs. Biden

  1. #231
    Complex paradigm Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    13,409

    Default

    The youtube has thrown this at me. It is decent video about the map.



  2. #232
    Complex paradigm Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    13,409

    Default

    And now there is reverse version.



  3. #233
    Kawaii Jazzy Orchid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    172 sx/so
    Posts
    3,468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    It's interesting to note how all of a sudden things such as character and whether or not someone displays enough presidential ettique becomes relevant talking points again after we just spent the last 3 years putting all that on pause for a guy who was recorded as suggesting to "grab her by the pussy" and who paid off a pornstar he had an extramarital affair.

    After this current administration, the right has forfeited all rights to ever bring such things up as valid criticism of a candidate seems laughable -- apparently that's all cool but Obama wearing a tan suit teeters on treasonous.
    Oh I agree they gave that up. But what about someone like me, who is technically a dem, who has to choose that? Part of the reason I did NOT vote for Trump is because of those things - it felt wrong on many levels considering I've experienced emotional abuse myself and if a man spoke like that of me I'd be hurt and humiliated among other things. I don't like the feel of creepy Joe either. I hate this is my options.

  4. #234
    Feline Moderator The Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    19,610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzy Orchid View Post
    Oh I agree they gave that up. But what about someone like me, who is technically a dem, who has to choose that? Part of the reason I did NOT vote for Trump is because of those things - it felt wrong on many levels considering I've experienced emotional abuse myself and if a man spoke like that of me I'd be hurt and humiliated among other things. I don't like the feel of creepy Joe either. I hate this is my options.
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
    Likes Powehi, Jazzy Orchid liked this post

  5. #235
    Complex paradigm Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    13,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Cat View Post


    In the sane world not really.
    In the sane world voters and none voters would just get out in November with calm heads due to ignoring the campaign and vote in mass for the third party.
    Last edited by Virtual ghost; 06-10-2020 at 04:03 AM.
    Likes Jazzy Orchid liked this post

  6. #236
    Feline Moderator The Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    19,610

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post
    In the sane world not really.
    In the sane world voters and none voters would just get out in November with calm heads due to ignoring the campaign and vote in mass for the third party.



    And I say this as systemic third party voter, however due to this mindset a third of our parliament are "third" parties. By American standards this is "revolutionary" thinking but it is voting just like any other voting (at least it should be).
    Ah Should land. I hear it's nice in the fall.
    SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...

  7. #237
    Complex paradigm Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    13,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Cat View Post
    Ah Should land. I hear it's nice in the fall.

    Yes, but you need to start form somewhere. (if you fundamentally don't agree with the current system)
    Especially if you are in the so called "safe state". Someone has to put the first brick in the deliberate fashion and the bricks will quickly pile up.


    I know I am making philosophy out of this but original poster is from safe state.

  8. #238
    null Jonny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    FREE
    Posts
    2,779

    Default

    If conservatives got their way:


    Likes The Cat liked this post

  9. #239
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    17,903

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
    If conservatives got their way:


    It doesn't read: A well meaning math teacher finds herself trumped by a conservative America.
    It reads: A well meaning math teacher finds herself trumped by a post-fact America.
    Wear the damn mask.
    Likes The Cat liked this post

  10. #240
    blackbird, fly Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None
    Posts
    13,701

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    It doesn't read: A well meaning math teacher finds herself trumped by a conservative America.
    It reads: A well meaning math teacher finds herself trumped by a post-fact America.
    A path is made by walking on it.

    -Zhuangzi



Similar Threads

  1. MBTI vs the MBTI Step II test
    By Totenkindly in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 09:25 PM
  2. Faith vs Faithfulness
    By Totenkindly in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 07:10 AM
  3. Type Theory vs. Temperament Theory
    By proteanmix in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-19-2007, 10:38 PM
  4. Does SJ vs SP account for gender bias?
    By Tayshaun in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 08:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO