• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Trump vs. Biden

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Well, I thought there is something special going on. I mean it is the most red state in the country so this is somethings that can be expected.

To me 50 vs 42 on the national level is actually bigger WTF. You nudge all these numbers for 3 points and you will get toss ups all over nation.

A very cynical part of me, rather suspects that is the point. :mellow:

The Cat

Staff member
Divide and Conquer...It'll seem so obvious in hindsight...:shrug:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
A very cynical part of me, rather suspects that is the point. :mellow:

Point ? I mean I think it is fairly likely that this will happen due to a number of reasons, from fake news, not thinking, games with the post office, ignoring certain groups, the pandemic etc. But I don't get it why would this be a point ? I mean the system is designed to create these kinds of situations but plenty of it is simply situational.

The Cat

Staff member
Point ? I mean I think it is fairly likely that this will happen due to a number of reasons, from fake news, not thinking, games with the post office, ignoring certain groups, the pandemic etc. But I don't get it why would this be a point ? I mean the system is designed to create these kinds of situations but plenty of it is simply situational.

It could, very easily, just be a coincidence. Coincidences happen every day. But I don't trust coincidences.

Whenever I see something occurring that moves the seas of people in obvious directions. I start keeping alert for the Kansas City Shuffle.

Jaguar

I actually enjoyed the virtual roll call last night from all the states far more than watching how it normally takes place in an arena.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Post office has been in shables for almost a decade.

Democrats are literally hinging Corona relief funds being passed, on making mail in voting mandatory in this election. While literally claiming that if it is mail in, Trump will steal the election. That seems suspicious to me, it's almost as if they know Biden is going to lose. But are using it as an opportunity to paint Trump as a dictator regardless if he won fair and square or not.

Jaguar

Donald Trump slams 'universal' mail voting. Few states are planning it

WASHINGTON — As he unleashes a barrage of attacks on voting by mail, President Donald Trump has increasingly warned that "universal" mail-voting poses the biggest danger for voter fraud and threat to democracy.

But only nine states and the District of Columbia so far plan to hold universal mail-in elections – in which ballots are automatically mailed to all registered voters without needing to first request one. And with early mail-voting set to begin as early as September in some states, election experts say it's unlikely many more states would have time to make that switch.

That reminds me, I need to fill out an application this week so I can vote by mail.

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
AoGooeW.jpg

T2TT40r.jpg

The Cat

Staff member
Trump endorsing QAnon on live TV? Did anyone really expect any different? These crazies are part of his base.

Wait--what?:shock: I was well fucking about something something else. :doh: I can't keep up this level of wtf for another four years. :dry: What fresh hell is this?

Jonny

null
MBTI Type
FREE
He really is the worst. If folks on the right have any love for the rest of us they’d help vote Trump out and save us from this hell.

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
He really is the worst. If folks on the right have any love for the rest of us they’d help vote Trump out and save us from this hell.

The problem is they don't mind enduring hell so long as they be ensured the libs won't get ice water as well.

The Cat

Staff member
The problem is they don't mind enduring hell so long as they be ensured the libs won't get ice water as well.

Which doesnt even make any sense in the first place?!? Where's the enlightened self interest? You'd think more people in Hell would want to work together to escape?

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

lol The whole point, their entire rage addicted existence, is to do as much harm as possible to the people they fear and hate. They don't care if they get fucking destroyed too - in their mind they already have little to live for. So if they can take out some "others" along with them, cool. I've been to Trump rallies, talked to all kinds of working class white Trump supporters. This is what they tell me and if anyone questions it - I suggest they go talk to some.

Or they are conservatives they feel their worldview works perfectly fine, they have so little self-awareness, there is absolutely nothing beyond what impacts them. They keep blinders on and blame upbringing or education or MBTI or whatever bullshit they spew, for every ill in this country. They refer to people working to improve things for all as "ilk" but demand civility and respect. Fuck them.

This is not a new feature of conservatism, history is littered with examples. And using that history as a guide, it's not going to end well at all. For them or anyone else, at least not for some time.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Which doesnt even make any sense in the first place?!? Where's the enlightened self interest? You'd think more people in Hell would want to work together to escape?
You can't have enlightened self-interest without enlightenment. Our education system does a poor job of equipping people with the tools they need to be able to connect the dots between what politicians promise (or don't promise) and the impact it will have on their lives.