First 31112131415 Last

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    638 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by cascadeco View Post
    I do not know the Mission Statement of the EPA when it began, I don't feel like googling it.
    "EPA is returning to its core mission of protecting human health and the environment. We are committed to providing clean and safe air, water, and land for all Americans."

So pollution. How does this factoring wasting funds on monitoring non-threatened bodies of water? Does every puddle get protection? Or should you reduce expenditure to areas with the most vulnerability?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Maou View Post
    "EPA is returning to its core mission of protecting human health and the environment. We are committed to providing clean and safe air, water, and land for all Americans."

So pollution. How does this factoring wasting funds on monitoring non-threatened bodies of water? Does every puddle get protection? Or should you reduce expenditure to areas with the most vulnerability?
    Why is it excusable to pollute any 'puddle'? All of it ends up in larger bodies of water eventually. And 'puddles' are very important for birds and animals, many of which are loved by the hunting contingent of the u.s., many of whom ironically are conservative. Pollution of unimportant 'puddles' will kill off said wildlife and destroy land quality, thus killing their hunting and fishing sport, and so on and so on. I mean by all means, remove all of the other life from this argument, it still remains that polluted puddles will ultimately harm humans.

The point is 'puddles' end up downstream, puddles impact the lives of rural people who live near them, puddles are part of the water and land for all Americans.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Get a multi-stage R-O filtering system from Costco; eliminate the EPA; save billions of dollars. There is no pollutant in the water that can't be removed by a good water filter.
    18 polar bears drowned because of the carbon emissions from all the burning buildings in the riots.

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    638 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Why is it excusable to pollute any 'puddle'? All of it ends up in larger bodies of water eventually. And 'puddles' are very important for birds and animals, many of which are loved by the hunting contingent of the u.s., many of whom ironically are conservative. Pollution of unimportant 'puddles' will kill off said wildlife and destroy land quality, thus killing their hunting and fishing sport, and so on and so on. I mean by all means, remove all of the other life from this argument, it still remains that polluted puddles will ultimately harm humans.

The point is 'puddles' end up downstream, puddles impact the lives of rural people who live near them, puddles are part of the water and land for all Americans.
    No one said its excusable to pollute, but some areas are not threatened by pollution. Until it is, it doesn't need monitored.

Also Probably because Conservatives don't pollute as much to begin with. I grew up in Idaho, and Washington equally. I have also lived in Oregon. The Northwest has the highest concentration of freshwater in the USA apart from the great lakes. The problem is, once again, cities. Many places in the northwest ban motors in lakes for example. Because motors dump gasoline into the lake. People attract things like seagulls, and geese, who stay year round to feed of human handouts and trash. Polluting the water, literally with their shit. Unironically, the cleanest water I have seen has always been in Conservative states like idaho.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx

Probably because Conservatives don't pollute as much to begin with. I grew up in Idaho, and Washington equally. I have also lived in Oregon. The Northwest has the highest concentration of freshwater in the USA apart from the great lakes. The problem is, once again, cities. Many places in the northwest ban motors in lakes for example. Because motors dump gasoline into the lake. People attract things like seagulls, and geese, who stay year round to feed of human handouts and trash. Polluting the water, literally with their shit. Unironically, the cleanest water I have seen has always been in Conservative states like idaho.

Uh..ok.

Anyway, I am done, my main thoughts were earlier on and I've already posted way more than I usually do in a thread like this.
    "...On and on and on and on he strode, far out over the sands, singing wildly to the sea, crying to greet the advent of the life that had cried to him." - James Joyce

My Photography and Watercolor Fine Art Prints!!! Cascade Colors Fine Art Prints

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

No one said its excusable to pollute, but some areas are not threatened by pollution. Until it is, it doesn't need monitored.

Probably because Conservatives don't pollute as much to begin with. I grew up in Idaho, and Washington equally. I have also lived in Oregon. The Northwest has the highest concentration of freshwater in the USA apart from the great lakes. The problem is, once again, cities. Many places in the northwest ban motors in lakes for example. Because motors dump gasoline into the lake. People attract things like seagulls, and geese, who stay year round to feed of human handouts and trash. Polluting the water, literally with their shit. Unironically, the cleanest water I have seen has always been in Conservative states like idaho.
    There are 1.7 million people in the entire state. Little heavy industry to pollute. Do you even read what you type?
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    638 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Uh..ok.

Anyway, I am done, my main thoughts were earlier on and I've already posted way more than I usually do in a thread like this.
    Well if it means anything, I am glad you spent time with me. As frustraiting as I am.

Likes cascadeco liked this post

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    638 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    There are 1.7 million people in the entire state. Little heavy industry to pollute. Do you even read what you type?
    Also the fastest growing state in the USA iirc. So if you really want to make a point. Just say people are the problem that need to be eliminated. Pro-choice all the way!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Also the fastest growing state in the USA iirc. So if you really want to make a point. Just say people are the problem that need to be eliminated. Pro-choice all the way!
    I believe you were the person that poised this question. But you were drunk so, not your fault.

How to quell overpopulation?
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    638 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    I believe you were the person that poised this question. But you were drunk so, not your fault.

How to quell overpopulation?
    Lmao, yeah overpopulation is an issue. Thats why I am joking about it. It is my fault, and even if I was drunk. I don't dismiss the reality of my statement. If people stopped caring so much, we can save the planet!