• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

active shooter in milwaukee

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Twitter says a lot of things. Give it time and you'll hear it's everything but solvable.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
You could always unplug and head down to your local library. :shrug:

Warrior

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
You could always unplug and head down to your local library. :shrug:
true, but ill just maybe start with books i have at home and see what i can do with that library situation. but i cant walk to the library this week cause i caught the flu from my mom thinking the vaccine made me immune and staying in close proximity to her. such as by hugging and sharing drinks :doh: im headed to the doctor today, im worried that if i miss any more class im gonna get bad grades. but oh well, what can you do. dont wanna make anyone sick or pass out at school. EDIT: triage nurse says it's allergies

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Probably better to make a general thread for these. :shrug: