User Tag List

123 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTP

Default Why is pretty much everything related to gender in media bashing men? and....

I can tell why my mom, who is divorced more than once, and broke up more than once while she was raising 3 children, and had to deal with my violent outbusts during puberty which led me to hospitalization, and jail, and now she shuts down any video on her feed related to a woman's wrongdoing (including cheating on her husband and/or killing him), but enthusiastically listens to anything related to a man's wrongdoing? are women like this common? have we turned into a society that only focuses on what a man does wrong? i often sympathize more with MRAs than "feminists". but they are often filled with the kind that hates muslims, no matter how white i look due to my caucus and se europe heritage and turkish heritage, i still get flak, and have to ally with intersectionalists. TALK about an identity crisis! P.S. why does our society glorify killing men and cheating on them and scrutinize men for not "being grateful" i dont remember you women being grateful to your husbands! EDIT: all i ever do is hear you bitching about them in the waiting room!
    Likes I, Tonya liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTP

#dontevermarryafeminist

Senior Member Officer Ed Powell's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    954 sx/sp
    Socionics
    TRSH None

are you trying to get the entire forum against you?
    chaotic good.

fuck around and find out.

That's not what a feminist is.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Officer Ed Powell View Post
    are you trying to get the entire forum against you?
    hahahahahahahahaha no.

Are you venting or looking for an answer? Because the real answer should be pretty obvious.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Saprophytic Aphrodite View Post
    That's not what a feminist is.
    explain to me why we still have feminist organizations. calling for reduction in sexual assaults is good, why call for a 50 percent quote on women in everything?????? 9 percent or whatever of ceos are women maybe because of the nature of women? less women are into stem maybe because of their nature within this culture? why is that sucha radical idea??? and is firing a google employee who wrote a research paper otherwise sucha good idea?

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Are you venting or looking for an answer? Because the real answer should be pretty obvious.
    youre right the real answer is looking for solutions in the wrong places.

I'm actually laughing.
    Likes Lark liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    about abortion, i refuse to have my taxdollars go to funding covering up a mistake a girl made on a saturday night at a party with her boyfriend. if you really want do what people did 50 years ago which stopped children like me from growing up without a father, cause let me tell you.....it AINT FUN! which is, get married, or have sex without marriage and if an accident happens give it up for adoption, because my philosophy is this......if you chose to have sex....and im not talking about rape, incest, or dangers to mother, abortion should cover that. what im saying is, if you chose to have sex, you chose to put in the committment......a professor gave the example the other day.......is a heart that just beats a person? can we end it even though its alive? no, because a heat just beating is not gonna become a person. if you have a fetus that is becoming a person, then you have a problem. because youre choosing to end your own mistake.