User Tag List

First 234

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Yuu View Post
    Dude, you have really got to learn how to think rather than just react.

Why on Earth would you assume I’m Chinese? just because I suggested you practice some critical thinking?

There are many many cases of “ angry white boys” killing basically everyone who isn’t an angry white boy, hell, probably other angry white boys too. So stop trying to monopolize on victimhood. Terroists exist all over the world and this back and forth of “ who started it/ is more guilty” is absurd and does nothing but lead to more violence.

And, if you happen to care about “ who started it” I’ll share a little history lesson with you: in thins particular case, the answer to “ who started it” was Muslims themselves. This goes back to the time of Ghngis Khan. He had several high ranking officers in his command who happened to be Muslim. They had asked him for revenge on the Uihgers who had betrayed them and stolen their land.

You cannot even pretend to have a discussion about terrorism or human on human violence unless you understand one of the most basic concepts of humanity as we know it; nearly all of our modern day grudges started long long ago, for reasons that are nearly entirely lost to us. Many of those whom we consider “oppressed” today are only around because they oppressed, conquered and slaughtered someone else in the past.

And that was not a personal insult. It was a general statement about humanity.
    Besides, you just implied that I am some sort of Nazi and you haven’t been reprimanded now have you?
    I was referring to the chinese concentration camps of uighurs, not the nazi concentration camps, but you seem to be nice this time instead of critical, so i commend you for that. next time, i suggest continuing to be nice. i will be nice regardless, and i apologize if i came across as ignorant. EDIT: i appreciate your wisdom. EDIT: Oh i just saw my post, i apologize for my post, i WAAASSSS assuming you were a nazi, i apologize. please dont reprimand me thank you for not doing so.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTP

@Yuu I just saw my post I actually DID assume you were a nazi, didn't I.....yeah....sorry about that. thank you for not reprimanding me.
    Likes Yuu liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    638 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Problem with this bullshit, is the media only says its "Right wing" but when its a Liberal extremist, it is suddenly a "mentally ill person". Which I find appaling. The shooting that happened in my state recently, was the result of a Liberal extremist. There are plently of Liberal extremists, that the news misrepresents, that are politically motivated shootings.
    "A known evil is better than an unknown good."
    Likes I, Tonya liked this post

When I read the threads like this online I'm constantly reminded of an Oscar Wilde quote, that there is one thing worse than to be talked about and that is to be not talked about.

There's a reason most of these guys fit a fairly similar profile you know.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Maou View Post
    Problem with this bullshit, is the media only says its "Right wing" but when its a Liberal extremist, it is suddenly a "mentally ill person". Which I find appaling. The shooting that happened in my state recently, was the result of a Liberal extremist. There are plently of Liberal extremists, that the news misrepresents, that are politically motivated shootings.
    That shooting was a result of someone else buying guns and ammo for a person with a murder and rape list. But that guy was white - mentally ill. The guy who bought the guns and ammo is black and in prison and is painted as a drug addicted criminal. There is the actual difference when it comes to the media.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    638 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    That shooting was a result of someone else buying guns and ammo for a person with a murder and rape list. But that guy was white - mentally ill. The guy who bought the guns and ammo is black and in prison and is painted as a drug addicted criminal. There is the actual difference when it comes to the media.
    Are we talking about the same shooter? Because the one I am talking about was an Anti-fa sympathizer and was ironically pro-gun control. He was a Sanders supporter as well. But the media left this out.

2019 Dayton shooting - Wikipedia

But we can both agree that anyone who shoots anyone like this, is mentally unwell. I just don't like how everyone brings up their race and political positions every time there is one.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Maou View Post
    Are we talking about the same shooter? Because the one I am talking about was an Anti-fa sympathizer and was ironically pro-gun control. He was a Sanders supporter as well. But the media left this out.

2019 Dayton shooting - Wikipedia

But we can both agree that anyone who shoots anyone like this, is mentally unwell. I just don't like how everyone brings up their race and political positions every time there is one.
    Everything I've read about Connor Betts mentioned he has shown support for Bernie and Elizabeth Warren. lol @antifa, that really is a boogieman for some people. If you don't like bringing up political positions, why did you include it in your post? Unless that's the method you use to ignore and justify actual threats that are vastly right wing. But there is good news too.

Jeremy Christian guilty on all counts in MAX stabbings trial, including murder and hate crimes - oregonlive.com
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    638 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by ceecee View Post
    Everything I've read about Connor Betts mentioned he has shown support for Bernie and Elizabeth Warren. lol @antifa, that really is a boogieman for some people. If you don't like bringing up political positions, why did you include it in your post? Unless that's the method you use to ignore and justify actual threats that are vastly right wing. But there is good news too.

Jeremy Christian guilty on all counts in MAX stabbings trial, including murder and hate crimes - oregonlive.com
    I bring it up, because it is in the OP. I was talking from the perspective of the premise set up by the OP.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTP

see my latest posts on men's rights. flamewar away elsewhere this thread is dead.