User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Default Policy on Aliens (if they exist)

Posting this here, because it doesn't exactly fit in philosophy/science and has been in the news frequently.

Are UFOs Real? - Government's UFO Program - Government Secrets

I believe the response will entirely depend on how much more or less they are evolved than us. If they have FTL, they do not need Earth for resouces. As there is a definate abundance of resources across thd universe. Our value would most assuredly be in life.

I watched an extremly interesting analogy about this.

If they are more evolved, I think contact is limited to preserve us in our natural evoluion. If they were more or equally primitive they would have made contact by now. Regardless of what technical superiority they might have.

What kind of policies would we enact to deal with such possibility? Granted equal rights, by our laws? Would laws be different due to culture? Y'all seen enough Star Trek to get where I am going. Sounds easy if you assume they are all humanoid. Or even carbon based life. What about higher dimensional aliens? They csn be anything.
    ENTP
    6w5 1w9 3w4
    ILE- Ti
    sx/sp

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    496 sx/sp

If aliens have the technology to travel here then I'm guessing the negotiations will be on their terms.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    479 sx/so

Weep not poor children
    For life is this way
    Murdering beauty and passions

ESFP 4w3 7w8 9w8 sx/so
    Se>Fi>Si>Fe>Te>Ni=Ne>Ti

I like my town with a little drop of poison:
    Nobody knows, they're lining up to go insane...

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

There's a field manual for extra biological entity encounters called SOM1-01 according to a recent episode of Ancient Aliens.

What to do if you come across E.T.

I haven't read it, but I assume we'd capture them and hide them for study at various military facilities like Area 51.
    I think President Trump should congratulate Wyoming for being the best state in the union. It takes tremendous impulse control to not catch this virus.

I've yet to figure out why people are so entranced with conspiracy theories about aliens and the gubmint. Or conspiracy theories as a generality.

A more technologically sophisticated species will do whatever they want to do, in the manner they wish to do it. All the human projection in the world won't explain how they think or how they'll react.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    479 sx/so

Weep not poor children
    For life is this way
    Murdering beauty and passions

ESFP 4w3 7w8 9w8 sx/so
    Se>Fi>Si>Fe>Te>Ni=Ne>Ti

I like my town with a little drop of poison:
    Nobody knows, they're lining up to go insane...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

NASA catches astonishing footage of UFO hovering above Earth for over 20 minutes | Weird | News | Express.co.uk

Yet another one. I am just gonna post these articles here to keep track, since they happen like every other week now.
    ENTP
    6w5 1w9 3w4
    ILE- Ti
    sx/sp

Tempbanned

Quote Originally Posted by Maou View Post
    NASA catches astonishing footage of UFO hovering above Earth for over 20 minutes | Weird | News | Express.co.uk

Yet another one. I am just gonna post these articles here to keep track, since they happen like every other week now.
    Where is the Space Force? Take that fucker down!
    Likes Virtual ghost, Maou liked this post

blackbird, fly Julius_Van_Der_Beak's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

i'll let the aliens take over everything if they give me tax cuts. i need diamond studded drapes for my yacht. i need the rainbows from the diamonds to live or else i will be sad from the lack of color and commit suicide.

Actually that's a good premise for a movie (or at least a Vonnegut-esque short story), alien invaders from Mars taking over the government because they promise tax cuts which makes Republicans install them as supreme overlords..
    A path is made by walking on it.

-Zhuangzi