• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Coronavirus

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I really don't care about the guy. For me all of this is just pointless spectacle in which you have nothing to see. Also if he broke some rules he should suffer the consequences.
But here the antivaxx agenda is very strong and only 53% got both doses (14% booster) . What means that death rare per capita is so bad that is even above Brazil at this point. However as you look further east it gets even worse in various numbers.
This is what I'm wondering about, thanks (not so much the individual as how common his position is).

It's interesting to hear about different places being anti-vax. It helps me feel a bit less disgust for the pockets in the U.S. Or rather, it helps me realize the disgust is about other (albeit related) things. (I feel disgust for the shameless fear-mongerers, not those who are afraid - although it gets blurry when people are dying preventable deaths because hospitals are too full to take on more emergencies).
I'm pretty sure he was the one that proposed a pro tennis players union - but for men only.

Not VG, Novak Djokovic lol.
:sick2: Douches gonna douche.

Red Herring

Superwoman
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Good to know.

It still leaves a few questions though. I mean, the observable facts remain pretty much the same, they just claim they were unrelated and there are no hard feelings. That might well be the case. Doesn't change the fact Gorsuch is being callous (and setting a bad example)

This is what our constitutional court currently looks like:
Bundesverfassungsgericht.jpg

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Good to know.

It still leaves a few questions though. I mean, the observable facts remain pretty much the same, they just claim they were unrelated and there are no hard feelings. That might well be the case. Doesn't change the fact Gorsuch is being callous (and setting a bad example)

Exactly. ( :shrug: ) You'd think - knowing full well their fundamental capacity for "nonpartisan thinking" is currently under scrutiny (and rightly so) - he'd know the value/necessity of doing it for optics alone. Even if Sotomayor says she doesn't have a problem with it (which is maybe setting a bad example of her own), he's essentially hinting that he doesn't believe the CDC/Fauci, putting one foot in Q-land. That's a *really* bad look for SCOTUS.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't agree with everything he says, but is it weird that COVID-19 jumps so many species? I thought most viruses were more contained genetically, but so far COVID-19 has infected African rodents, hamsters, white tailed deer, mink, a variety of zoo animals, and possibly more. Isn't that a lot of species jumping?

[video=youtube;v5Pa3abjxoA]

EDIT: He has made some inaccurate statements lately like the high number of U.S. hospital admissions is due to kick-backs from public insurance. It isn't true. I have that insurance and included my letter a few posts back. He is starting to go off in the wrong direction in some of his information. I do not think he understands what is happening in the U.S. right now.

Last edited:

JAVO

MBTI Type
eNTP
Interesting... here's a study which found that in lab conditions and using lab-grown cells, vaccine mRNA was able to integrate its genetic code permanently into cells.

Of course, this is only one study which was done under artificial conditions. More studies will have to be done before anyone knows if this happens in actual humans.

Preclinical studies of COVID-19 mRNA vaccine BNT162b2, developed by Pfizer and BioNTech, showed reversible hepatic effects in animals that received the BNT162b2 injection. Furthermore, a recent study showed that SARS-CoV-2 RNA can be reverse-transcribed and integrated into the genome of human cells. In this study, we investigated the effect of BNT162b2 on the human liver cell line Huh7 in vitro.... We also show that BNT162b2 mRNA is reverse transcribed intracellularly into DNA in as fast as 6 h upon BNT162b2 exposure.

https://www.mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73/htm

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Well, in my country things seems to be almost over... after many deaths but it seems to getting over now.

I am pretty sure I can go back a few months and find pretty much exactly the same post of yours as now.
Plus this time your country is going into the winter when it comes to the southern population centers.

I am sorry but I am just trying to be realistic.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
I am pretty sure I can go back a few months and find pretty much exactly the same post of yours as now.
Plus this time your country is going into the winter when it comes to the southern population centers.

I am sorry but I am just trying to be realistic.
I am being realistic either. Just look at the graphs, things are getting down and by the history and vaccination rate there is no expectation for the deaths to rise to the brutal waves it were before. People are not that unreasonable to treat this as "its over" anymore. Of course that it will join the list of common and normal diseases for the next years.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I am being realistic either. Just look at the graphs, things are getting down and by the history and vaccination rate there is no expectation for the deaths to rise to the brutal waves it were before. People are not that unreasonable to treat this as "its over" anymore. Of course that it will join the list of common and normal diseases for the next years.

Things don't have to be as bad as they where that you have a practical problem. Also deaths aren't the biggest problem here since the disease is leaving many long term consequences on many. Plus vaccine seems to work only about 6-8 months. Therefore if you don't have people boosted in mass you basically have plenty of unvaccinated people. Plus even more contagious subversion of Omicron is spreading.

As always: we will see.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Things don't have to be as bad as they where that you have a practical problem. Also deaths aren't the biggest problem here since the disease is leaving many long term consequences on many. Plus vaccine seems to work only about 6-8 months. Therefore if you don't have people boosted in mass you basically have plenty of unvaccinated people. Plus even more contagious subversion of Omicron is spreading.

As always: we will see.

Well, yeah, but this is nothing compared to 2020/2021

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I knew they jumped the gun on easing up on restrictions so soon. This is the same thing that happened before.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Worldometer

This is good, the numbers are holding globally and there is no new spike thus far. With any luck during the incoming Spring this will all go into final fade out and that will be it. Enough is enough.