• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Collusion, the FBI/CIA's umpteenth fabrication of the decade

Permabanned
Could you not litter the thread with pointless posts like this please? If you don't give a shit, don't post.

Also, I said at the end of the first post that I would be adding a second post about CrowdStrike, and now your post is in the way. I needed the second post to follow the first post. Can you delete your pointless post so I can have the two posts follow each other.

Sorry this couldn't be put on a nice simple bumper sticker for you, but this kinda sorta happens to be the issue that's been decimating the country for 3 years straight & blared on tv every day for 3 years. A lot of fabrications have been put out that needed addressing one by one, so bumper stickers were not really an option. I suggest maybe don't go to the politics forum for the kind of insipid talk you're looking for.

it's a senseless word vomit, closer to a novel than anything cohesive. I want to kms for even wasting my time. Try again.

Jaguar

You're actually citing that piece of shit John McAfee as a source? Get serious. He's as credible as O.J. Simpson.

Lark

I'll be honest, the people who didnt care about MKUltra, Cointelpro and the assassination of Che Guevara coming now, at this late, late stage, to complain about government/establishment malevolence because they think their favourite reality TV star has been effected?

Dont make me laugh.

Lark

it's a senseless word vomit, closer to a novel than anything cohesive. I want to kms for even wasting my time. Try again.

Do you figure these guys actually do work on an instruction from some sort of anonymous "central" or are triggered into posting by the same or how do you think it works?

Its so similar to what "they" (whoever the frack they actually are) do to the political muslims when they choose to set them off at times to benefit political candidates in the UK.

Like there's always some murderous suicidal muslim unleashed around election time in the UK but it doesnt seem to be creating the same buzz this time. Elsewhere it seems to be the far right instead of muslims, same carry on though, wonder when they're going to finally get curious about who exactly is pulling their strings, for people who believe they are victims of a conspiracy they seem remarkably down with not seeing how they're someone else's useful idiot.

Lark

I was going to post about why Trump acted guilty all throughout the collusiongate debacle (hint, it has to do with his unprecedented stupidity again, like always) I had examples of him doing the same shit in other situations, to show people that this guy is not normal. We are not dealing with a normal person, therefore, cannot judge it by normal person standards.

But I've run the course for now after getting sidetracked on the previous page, and can't put time into that post. I could, but the post would be made badly, and you can't afford one ounce of bad or mistake when you're dealing with the circumstances this country is in (see previous post and 'John McAfee') So I'm gonna have to leave that post for next time.

You know that guy is a reality TV star right?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Do you figure these guys actually do work on an instruction from some sort of anonymous "central" or are triggered into posting by the same or how do you think it works?

Its so similar to what "they" (whoever the frack they actually are) do to the political muslims when they choose to set them off at times to benefit political candidates in the UK.

Like there's always some murderous suicidal muslim unleashed around election time in the UK but it doesnt seem to be creating the same buzz this time. Elsewhere it seems to be the far right instead of muslims, same carry on though, wonder when they're going to finally get curious about who exactly is pulling their strings, for people who believe they are victims of a conspiracy they seem remarkably down with not seeing how they're someone else's useful idiot.

Bitches about somebody’s conspiracy theory by referencing another conspiracy theory

Lol. Pot meet kettle

Jaguar

Conspiracy Theorist On Steroids said:
When you see it stated anywhere in this thread that the DNC 'took this action' or 'that action', it should not be seen as the organization doing it, but Hillary Clinton personally doing it.

You really need to get past the Hillary Clinton rubbish. Personally, I can't stand her. But you people really need to get a grip on yourselves where she in concerned. It's an obsession for you, as it is for Trump. Sometimes I wonder if you jokers have her picture sewn into your pillowcases so you can yell at her if you wake up in the middle of the night.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can honestly say Hillary Clinton rarely enters my thoughts. Typically if the Clintons do enter my thoughts, is because I saw a news story about her yapping about her new book, or saw someone talking about them on this forum, usually one of the Trumpies bringing them up to deflect criticisms against their own guy. I don't really care what Bill allegedly did 20+ years ago, just tired of certain members brining it up any time someone talks about the Trump impeachment proceedings, and yeah I'm going to call them on it when they show obvious partisan double standards cough chough Tellenbach cough cough

I would absolutely love it if I never had to spend any mental energy thinking about the Clintons.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
[MENTION=33301]Despotic Ocelot[/MENTION] Just a point of advice, if you're looking to get a lot typed out without people interrupting with their own posts, you might have better luck posting these types of topics in the form of a blog thread. Then if you're worried about people trolling or posting non sequiturs, it will be a lot easier to get the mods involved to remove those people's posts OR to ban those members from accessing your thread. There's a handful of members here known for posting just to express their disinterest or contempt rather than actually addressing points others make, and the mods sort of just let them get away with it because they skirt the rules just enough to go unpunished. They're like kids who show up to high school reeking of weed, yet aren't carrying any drugs or incriminating paraphernalia on them--unfortunately you just have to put up with their stench. Also funny how they have to post about how little they care about something, when obviously they felt strongly enough to post that they supposedly don't care. When it's a normal thread like this, you can't really complain if people decide to reply in between your posts, as internet forums are designed not to encourage monologuing but dialoguing. I'd also encourage liberal use of the spoiler tags when making these really long posts, as it makes it a bit easier for people to get through long posts, and you can kind of break your post into smaller subsections that way. I'd also encourage using the block/ignore feature if certain members are bothering you that much.

Lark

As per my pevious post I said I gotta get going, but I didn't see this post until now because you didn't quote me. And I want to say something quick here to try to reiterate a basic point that underpins everything.

The FBI/CIA/NSA are not choir boys. They are corrupt - just as the republicans are corrupt, just as the democrats are corrupt - we have a corrupt government. It's called plutocracy, but can also go by the names oligarchy, kleptocracy, or inverted totalitarianism. All of these apply to the system of government we have now. I linked a Princeton video that explains how our system of government is currently set up to operate, and every organization that covers these sorts of things say that America is the most corrupt country of the developed world.

We had this situation happen twice before. After the rampant corruption of the infamous Gilded Age, Teddy Roosevelt came in with his Square Deal and brought in the Progressive Era of reforms - he was famously known as the trustbuster. When the avaricious excesses of Wall Street brought upon the Great Depression, Franklin Roosevelt and his New Deal led an angry uprising to that - hear their anger here in his infamous "I welcome their hatred" speech. The current plutocrats that run our government now were called robber barons in FDR's day.

So this has happened before. More than once. And it's happening again. That's what the 1% will do every once in a long while - try to hijack democracy in order to pad their pockets more.

When this happens, it corrupts the democratic process, because it makes democracy respond to money and not voters. The current situation we're in right now, in regards to just the military and intelligence agencies, is called the military industrial complex - that's a term from president Eisenhower who warned us to not allow this situation to arise. Which it now has.

That is why the FBI and CIA has brought you all these things in the past years...

• Overthrowing of democratically-elected governments left and right, to install austere right wingers that won't threaten American plutocrats' pockets
  • Enhanced interrogation (a war crime)
  • Wireless wiretapping
  • Unconstitutional collecting of metadata on every American
  • Thousands of unconstitutional drone strikes
  • Arming terrorists in hopes of fomenting tumult that would serve as a pretext for military involvement, thus enriching defense contractors
  • Lying about WMDs in Iraq to create a pretext for invasion
That's just in the last 15 years.

Do you see that? Or do you need 15 more years of that for you to be able to cotton to the fact that "Heeey wait a second, these guys might be corrupt!"? The same people who peddled us WMDs in Iraq (Mueller, Comey, Brennan, etc), are the same ones who peddled us Collusiongate. And ironically, the same whistleblowers who called them out at the time of Iraq... are the SAME ones who called them out for collusiongate.

So the overarching point I really need people to understand... what I hope to god people could comprehend (but sadly, very likely won't)... is that, YES, Trump is a bad guy, he's a danger to the planet... but that doesn't mean that anyone who isn't Trump or republican is a good guy. The fact of the matter here is that everyone on all sides right now is a bad guy. That's what we got here.

The very simple long and short of it is... if we do not get money out of politics, then everyone on all sides of every situation will always be bad because plutocrats control all levers of power. You are merely looking upon proxies of those plutocrats. So change the proxies all you want, it's like rearranging chairs on the Titanic - if the plutocrats remain in control, then nothing will ever fundamentally ever change. You can be outraged at Trump, but I am telling you, the people who aren't with Trump are also bad.

Get money out of politics, it's that simple. It all boils down to just that. That's where every problem emanates from.

And it's just really sad watching those with the actual power manipulate and corral everyone like, the term is overused but in this case is seriously applies, sheep. I've never seen anything as scary as what all combined media, whether seen, read or heard, can do. All of it is controlled by SIX plutocrats (thank Reagan & Clinton for that, also thank Reagan for repealing the Fairness Doctrine), and those 6 people control everything you think. And that power is the scariest damn thing I've ever seen. Assad gunning down his own people for protesting him is nothing compared to the gaslighting the establishment does to it's own people, inciting them to inches from a civil war among themselves. And people follow dutifully along... because they don't know any better. That is what's scary if you want to talk about scary things done by dictatorial governments. Remember... North Koreans actually believe Kim Jong-un has never had to take a shit. If you can make everyone believe that, then that is a scary power to have.

Anyway, as predicted, that came out sloppy as hell, but I had to say it now rather than waiting until later to say it, because I just saw that post.

Harry Truman: "I never would have agreed to the formulation of the Central Intelligence Agency back in 1947 if I had known it would bcome the American gestapo"

You know that Alexa and OK, Google are really KGB listening devices? In fact you're running a huge risk logging on the internetz :newwink:

Lark

Bitches about somebody’s conspiracy theory by referencing another conspiracy theory

Lol. Pot meet kettle

No conspiracy there.

Its not a case of conspiracy roulette and choosing the whitest one you can.

That's funking daft. Its about fighting oppression regardless of the author or victim and taming the goddamned class struggles once and for all.

Lark

I think this is the case for most people. I mean, I don't understand the fetish Trump voters have with her but beyond that - nope.

I do think its a bit weird but I do think that whole far right contingent has some pretty weird and fucked up views about women, obsessive thoughts about them too.

There's a real old book called Male Fantasies which outlines some pretty weird thinking among all the men who got drawn into the nazi movement in Germany. I see that shit happening again with the far right all the time.

Jaguar

I don't care if he's a likeable person

I don't either. But he lacks credibility. There's a reason lawyers ascertain credibility before putting witnesses on the stand, so someone might actually believe what's coming out of their mouth. Source matters. Get that through your skull.

Forget John McAfee's name for now. He was never mentioned. McAfee go bye bye. Actually, he doesn't exist.

No, I won't forget it. That you would try to build a case with shitty sources renders your case shitty. Using Assange is equally as laughable. Why not throw in a KKK member to spice things up?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I do think its a bit weird but I do think that whole far right contingent has some pretty weird and fucked up views about women, obsessive thoughts about them too.

There's a real old book called Male Fantasies which outlines some pretty weird thinking among all the men who got drawn into the nazi movement in Germany. I see that shit happening again with the far right all the time.

what are your thoughts on the right's obsessions with stuff like "lgbtg agendas"?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
It's unfortunate McAfee had to be the one to say that. I think McAfee is a quack who got off on playing at crime lord in Latin America. He's also an alleged rapist. I realize the allegation's not the verdict, but it's still a serious allegation.

But it is a valid question. Experienced Russian trolls (many of whom are likely ex-KGB like Putin), I would think would want to go to much greater lengths to cover their own tracks.

I dunno. There's too much of this stuff lately, makes me want to check out completely. Too hard to parse everything and separate the bullshit from the truth. Facts are questionable, but absence of facts shouldn't be taken as truth either.

Sometimes I think the only real conspiracy involves flooding the world with so much information that it becomes impossible to tell fact from fiction, to the point that everyone eventually checks out and stops caring about how bad they're being fucked. Huxley was onto something.

Jaguar

It's unfortunate McAfee had to be the one to say that. I think McAfee is a quack who got off on playing at crime lord in Latin America. He's also an alleged rapist. I realize the allegation's not the verdict, but it's still a serious allegation.

He was ordered to pay 25 million for the killing of his neighbor, but I doubt the family will ever see a penny. He blames the CIA for his problems.

John McAfee on Twitter: "The CIA has attempted to collect us. We are at sea now and will report more soon. I will continue to be dark for the next few days.… "

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
yep. Playing at a crime lord. Sounds like the sort of thing Gotti or another mafia boss would've said. "I'm a respectable businessman being extorted by the US government" or something of that nature.