User Tag List

123 Last

Permabanned

Default Collusion

Last edited by Despotic Ocelot; 12-12-2019 at 12:32 AM.
    Likes Officer Ed Powell liked this post

Permabanned

tldr

Permabanned

Quote Originally Posted by Despotic Ocelot View Post
    Could you not litter the thread with pointless posts like this please? If you don't give a shit, don't post.

Also, I said at the end of the first post that I would be adding a second post about CrowdStrike, and now your post is in the way. I needed the second post to follow the first post. Can you delete your pointless post so I can have the two posts follow each other.

Sorry this couldn't be put on a nice simple bumper sticker for you, but this kinda sorta happens to be the issue that's been decimating the country for 3 years straight & blared on tv every day for 3 years. A lot of fabrications have been put out that needed addressing one by one, so bumper stickers were not really an option. I suggest maybe don't go to the politics forum for the kind of insipid talk you're looking for.
    it's a senseless word vomit, closer to a novel than anything cohesive. I want to kms for even wasting my time. Try again.
    Likes tinker683 liked this post

You're actually citing that piece of shit John McAfee as a source? Get serious. He's as credible as O.J. Simpson.
    See what others don't.
    Likes Lark liked this post

I'll be honest, the people who didnt care about MKUltra, Cointelpro and the assassination of Che Guevara coming now, at this late, late stage, to complain about government/establishment malevolence because they think their favourite reality TV star has been effected?

Dont make me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by 1487610420 View Post
    it's a senseless word vomit, closer to a novel than anything cohesive. I want to kms for even wasting my time. Try again.
    Do you figure these guys actually do work on an instruction from some sort of anonymous "central" or are triggered into posting by the same or how do you think it works?

Its so similar to what "they" (whoever the frack they actually are) do to the political muslims when they choose to set them off at times to benefit political candidates in the UK.

Like there's always some murderous suicidal muslim unleashed around election time in the UK but it doesnt seem to be creating the same buzz this time. Elsewhere it seems to be the far right instead of muslims, same carry on though, wonder when they're going to finally get curious about who exactly is pulling their strings, for people who believe they are victims of a conspiracy they seem remarkably down with not seeing how they're someone else's useful idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Despotic Ocelot View Post
    I was going to post about why Trump acted guilty all throughout the collusiongate debacle (hint, it has to do with his unprecedented stupidity again, like always) I had examples of him doing the same shit in other situations, to show people that this guy is not normal. We are not dealing with a normal person, therefore, cannot judge it by normal person standards.

But I've run the course for now after getting sidetracked on the previous page, and can't put time into that post. I could, but the post would be made badly, and you can't afford one ounce of bad or mistake when you're dealing with the circumstances this country is in (see previous post and 'John McAfee') So I'm gonna have to leave that post for next time.
    You know that guy is a reality TV star right?

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Do you figure these guys actually do work on an instruction from some sort of anonymous "central" or are triggered into posting by the same or how do you think it works?

Its so similar to what "they" (whoever the frack they actually are) do to the political muslims when they choose to set them off at times to benefit political candidates in the UK.

Like there's always some murderous suicidal muslim unleashed around election time in the UK but it doesnt seem to be creating the same buzz this time. Elsewhere it seems to be the far right instead of muslims, same carry on though, wonder when they're going to finally get curious about who exactly is pulling their strings, for people who believe they are victims of a conspiracy they seem remarkably down with not seeing how they're someone else's useful idiot.
    Bitches about somebody’s conspiracy theory by referencing another conspiracy theory

Lol. Pot meet kettle

Quote Originally Posted by Conspiracy Theorist On Steroids
    When you see it stated anywhere in this thread that the DNC 'took this action' or 'that action', it should not be seen as the organization doing it, but Hillary Clinton personally doing it.
    You really need to get past the Hillary Clinton rubbish. Personally, I can't stand her. But you people really need to get a grip on yourselves where she in concerned. It's an obsession for you, as it is for Trump. Sometimes I wonder if you jokers have her picture sewn into your pillowcases so you can yell at her if you wake up in the middle of the night.
    See what others don't.

I can honestly say Hillary Clinton rarely enters my thoughts. Typically if the Clintons do enter my thoughts, is because I saw a news story about her yapping about her new book, or saw someone talking about them on this forum, usually one of the Trumpies bringing them up to deflect criticisms against their own guy. I don't really care what Bill allegedly did 20+ years ago, just tired of certain members brining it up any time someone talks about the Trump impeachment proceedings, and yeah I'm going to call them on it when they show obvious partisan double standards cough chough Tellenbach cough cough

I would absolutely love it if I never had to spend any mental energy thinking about the Clintons.