• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Collusion, the FBI/CIA's umpteenth fabrication of the decade

Deprecator

To be honest, you seem incredibly unlikely to reevaluate any of your views, so as far as I am concerned, it is not worth the effort.
Yes, I can see why you might think that Jaguar would be far more receptive to contrasting view points than me. Though in any event, I'm still a bit surprised that malleability would be considered such an esteemed characteristic for one of these online virtual showdowns, where the supposed winner would somehow be determined by an elaborate point system allotted by a mutually agreed upon arbiter. Are the DNC vs GOP debates also seen as a fruitless and redundant spectacle simply because both factions would be unlikely to reevaluate their views?

Jaguar

It was brought to my attention who you are. I have no interest in conversing with you.

Good luck.

Deprecator

Dang what happened here? So first he kept challenging us all to debate him about conspiracy theories with mod sanctioned rules/ points, and then afterward he deleted all his posts and sudokued as soon as Jaguar found out who he really was? :huh:

Lark

It makes no sense at all that these agencies would target left wingers and progressive causes from their inception and then suddenly change their game up to go after a tax dodging celebrity capitalist who holds high office.

Lark

Dang what happened here? So first he kept challenging us all to debate him about conspiracy theories with mod sanctioned rules/ points, and then afterward he deleted all his posts and sudokued as soon as Jaguar found out who he really was? :huh:

I think I've seen this guy on INFJ forum, if its the same guy and not simply someone who shares the same views and style (which I really doubt) then he has a sort of blog over there on which no one can post, comment, like etc. its just a sort of posting like at the outset of this thread, contrary opinion wasnt welcome, oh, and huge fan of David Icke.

Although its not just the contrary opinion that triggers these types but any hint that someone may have discovered a former identity or their true identity as they honest to God believe that anyone they are interacting with is likely to be an agent of the huge conspiracy they believe they've uncovered or are battling with.

The thing is Jag said he knew this guy's identity, he didnt say who it was, so it could simply have been the suspicion he was uncovered as opposed to him actually being uncovered that was the trigger too.

If its not the guy I suspected then I'd guess its one of maybe half a dozen other posters who're inclined to trolling and messing about.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lord. Waste of my time. Thinking about taking a break after the recent rash of dupe accounts