• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Collusion, the FBI/CIA's umpteenth fabrication of the decade

Permabanned
It's unfortunate McAfee had to be the one to say that. I think McAfee is a quack who got off on playing at crime lord in Latin America. He's also an alleged rapist. I realize the allegation's not the verdict, but it's still a serious allegation.

But it is a valid question. Experienced Russian trolls (many of whom are likely ex-KGB like Putin), I would think would want to go to much greater lengths to cover their own tracks.

I dunno. There's too much of this stuff lately, makes me want to check out completely. Too hard to parse everything and separate the bullshit from the truth. Facts are questionable, but absence of facts shouldn't be taken as truth either.

Sometimes I think the only real conspiracy involves flooding the world with so much information that it becomes impossible to tell fact from fiction, to the point that everyone eventually checks out and stops caring about how bad they're being fucked. Huxley was onto something.

I think that's already undergoing aka fake news et al.

Deprecator

DO said:
Embarass me in front of the in front of the whole forum - wouldn't you like that? (...)
I mean, someone as self-satisfied/ blustering as you... and someone as patently wrong as me... it's a foregone conclusion that your answer to this offer is, of course, yes.
So Jaguar... would you like to have a one on one, moderated debate with rules?

Okay, seriously. What does Jaguar have that I don't? I'm like the most vocal Trump supporter on this forum and yet I still can't get a single invitation to one of these riveting one on one show downs where we get to vanquish our virtual foes with irrefutable facts, never before seen PMs and deleted posts.

Maybe it's because I'm too skinny? :unsure:

Last edited:

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Okay, seriously. What does Jaguar have that I don't? I'm like the most vocal Trump supporter on this forum and yet I still can't get a single invitation to one of these riveting one on one show downs where we get to vanquish our virtual foes with irrefutable facts, never before seen PMs and deleted posts.

Maybe it's because I'm too skinny? :unsure:

To be honest, you seem incredibly unlikely to reevaluate any of your views, so as far as I am concerned, it is not worth the effort.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ENTJs (or at least those who claim to be ENTJs online) don’t necessarily exhibit a precision of logic so much as a blunt force bulldozer form of logic.

Good luck getting him to agree to a debate.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You must be using a different definition for logic than I am.

Looking at the entirety of all his posts, all he has contributed to this thread was "NUH UH!! OMGGGG YOU'RE SUCH A JOKE!! AND ALSO YOU'RE A CONSPIRACY THEORIST, OH OH AND ALSO YOU SUCK!!"

Blunt force, ok... logic? Umm, no. That is the exact opposite of logic.

Wasn’t necessarily referring to the posts in this thread.

That said, based on the pattern you’re describing, do you really expect him to play by the rules you’re expecting him to play by? Instead of engaging him, you’re better off just reporting any ad homs and non sequiturs you see. If you drop to his level he’s just gonna use that against you. Trust me on this. It’s not worth your time. The block/ignore feature is your friend

Jaguar

Ok, for the second time... John McAfee is completely irrelevant to the issue.

So 'irrelevant', you quoted his words. If his words are so suddenly irrelevant, by all means, quote Stormy Daniels instead. See how that works out for you.

Instead of engaging him, you’re better off just reporting any ad homs and non sequiturs you see.

I made no ad homs and I don't think it's wise to start reporting people simply because they don't agree with us or use logic we're too stupid to grasp.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
So 'irrelevant', you quoted his words. If his words are so suddenly irrelevant, by all means, quote Stormy Daniels instead. See how that works out for you.

I made no ad homs and I don't think it's wise to start reporting people simply because they don't agree with us or use logic we're too stupid to grasp.

You two work this out. I don't have time, energy or interest enough to deal with this at the moment.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Had you not made the post to begin with, I wouldn't have responded. Hold yourself accountable.

Adios.

Was trying to give the kid some advice but I don't think he wants to be helped. Something you're doing is upsetting him. Will you just have a moderated debate with him so you can both kiss and make up?

Jaguar

Was trying to give the kid some advice but I don't think he wants to be helped. Something you're doing is upsetting him. Will you just have a moderated debate with him so you can both kiss and make up?

You and I were both commenting on McAfee, but only I am the one allegedly upsetting the person? Ha! That's rich. I think it's time for you take leave of the situation. Along with your bias.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You and I were both commenting on McAfee, but only I am the one allegedly upsetting the person? Ha! That's rich. I think it's time for you take leave of the situation. Along with your bias.

He keeps bringing your name up in his posts, dude.

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
And you're dodging the ball. Dude. Bringing my name up is what many people do. I'm used to it. And it's certainly no big deal.

Don't know what to tell you. I thought it was valid question about what McAfee said, regardless of McAfee's value as a person. Why would professional Russian trolls make it so easy for their actions to be traced back to them?

Is McAfee a scumbag? Sure.

Jaguar

Now he adds a bunch of McAffee thoughts to his post after the fact. This place, man . . . .:D

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yes, I mentioned those thoughts earlier. I think professional Russian trolls would do a better job covering their tracks, but just speculation.

Maybe it was Russians, but they were amateurs. Though if Trump was involved, considering the level of incompetence of people under him, wouldn't be surprised. But if these were Putin's people, I'd expect them to have covered their tracks better. Putin's ex KGB. I don't think he would tolerate this level of incompetence. Trump? Yeah, I can see it, based on his choice of lawyers.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Yes, I mentioned those thoughts earlier. I think professional Russian trolls would do a better job covering their tracks, but just speculation.

Maybe it was Russians, but they were amateurs. Though if Trump was involved, considering the level of incompetence of people under him, wouldn't be surprised. But if these were Putin's people, I'd expect them to have covered their tracks better. Putin's ex KGB. I don't think he would tolerate this level of incompetence. Trump? Yeah, I can see it, based on his choice of lawyers.

While I'm completely aware that the US interferes in elections all over the world, I think Israel is far more involved in 2016 than is reported.