• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I want to set up an online think tank of NT and NF to problem solve societal problems

LightSun

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
“I like hold in honor all NF, NT, SP as well SJj if they’re 1. True professionals 2. Ladies 3. Gentlemen 4. Humanity 5. Positive force.

All these I adopt Facebook associates. The problem we’re facing and all this is statistical data.

1. A mere city of human beings populace 1,000,000,000 has more than an entire African continent of lions, leapords, cheetahs, giraffes and elephants combined.

2. Homo Sapiens for the period of 200,000 years even with the Black Plague terror never topped 2,000,000,000.

3. It was the discovery of petroleum products in 1920 that led to fertilizer and pesticides that led to agricultural gains. The world’s human race has in 100 years gone from 2 Billion to 7 Billion +, rising at exponential rates.

4. All wildlife mammalian life on planet are a mere 4%. The rest are domestic: cattle, pigs, etc.

5. We are dead last in the world of 212 -220 nation’s in the discrepancy of rich versus the super poor. We’re behind Saudi Arabia, Chile, Philippians, Ecuador, etc.

7. *(This is John doe, meaning I don not have exact figures. The above are in my data banks. During Republican Dwight D. Eisenhower the tax on the richest was an astronomical figure approaching 50 %. Yet you still had millionaire and billionaires with such tax rates). Republicans are in a dog fight to not increase 31% to 33% taxes.

6. There is a test called Human Happiness Ratio comparing people who live in different nations and we come out about 17th. This too is an old statistic. It was determined that upon reaching $85,000, a person’s happiness did not increase.

7. The homeless veterans make up the majority of the United States homeless.

8. We are according to scientific studies facing the 6th great extinction of wildlife of the world’s biosphere.

The reason I want to hold a symposium of gifted NT plus NF it’s like a think tank that big business employ. I need brain power to put a white flag in protest of what the generally the 65 % Sensory are raping this planet.” LightSun

I’d like to do a roll call. How many NT and NF are there are on Soul Family? I’d like to develop a web site online and invite all of my NT and NF very esteemed individuals there and have a symposium.

Can anybody help me with designing this hypothetical web site of the BIG GUNS, an invite to the brightest among the starry lights of an NT/NF pantheon. All of us would share equal CPU in brain and I.Q.

Soul Brothers and Soul Sisters - All!

Anita ENP
Anne Masters Retired: A humanist Soul NT
Annette NT helped in the creation of Soul Family with use of open ended Socratic questions. Wisdom resides within and must come from inside self.

Chazie ENTJ
Christopher (Unknown)
Demitrius (Unknown)
Elizabeth 0.75 INTJ Nursing across the World.
Elizabeth NF

Gloria INFP helped design Peaceweaver
Original mission fview:
1. Wisdom
2. Love
3. Music
4. Art
5. Quotations
6. Important life’s queries

Joanna INFJ-T
Jo-anne (Unknown)
John INFJ
Kathleen HENFJ Psychologist
Kim INFJ
Lina NF
Mario NT
Natasha INF

Ramona University Professor of graduate students. Took MBTI (Myers Briggs Typology Index while a US officer. 0.75 % female INTJ in this nation.
Ramona 1. Met on Similar Minds. No longer accessible to public viewing.
Ramona 2. Met on Cognitive Styles: Inaccessible now and offline.
3. Ramona and I met on Enneagrams I’m #9 Peacekeeper. These first three sites are variant and different personality assessment tests.
Ramona 4. An adopted Facebook Soul Sister
Ramona 5. A past administrator upon Peaceweaver
Ramona 6. Administrator on an MBTI forum. Strict confidential / not to be revealed.

Patrick INFP Psychologist; EMDR Certification
Roxanne 0.75 female INFJ across the Unitedl States.
Sandy e INFP -T
Susan NF
Vikas (Unknown)
Yvonne NF
Whitelily (Unknown)
Ziana INTJ

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Oh good lord no. It'd just end up with everyone bickering about literally EVERYTHING.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Think tanks generally suck, regardless of who is in them or who is funding them.

LightSun

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Hello [MENTION=4050]ceecee[/MENTION] and [MENTION=29849]Yuu[/MENTION] not if this hypothesized net stays on track. This is sticking to empirical data plus objective facts using reason. In society there’s not reason orientative SP, SJ, NT and NF, “I have run into abrasive, or else using self defenses with NT and as well NF.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Think tanks generally suck, regardless of who is in them or who is funding them.

Yeah, and I've also spent time (too much) on forums dominated by self-described (NTs), and that didn't stop plenty of terrible ideas from circulating. The only real criteria for an idea to become popular was that it seemed like something against the mainstream, a kind of argumentum ad populum in reverse.

Just because an idea isn't mainstream doesn't mean it isn't shitty.

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I feel so left out.

A-dog-behind-a-fence-or-in-a-cage.jpg

(it's okay because I don't think well in tanks anyhoo)

Peter Deadpan

phallus impudicus
All I got out of this is that you just blamed sensors for everything that is wrong in the world.

Weird.

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ill join if I get paid, just saying.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
All I got out of this is that you just blamed sensors for everything that is wrong in the world.

Weird.

I get OP good intentions, but I can say that blaming sensors for everything seems not only weird but quite innaccurate. OP completely misses the boat on that.

Yuurei

Noncompliant
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
I get OP good intentions, but I can say that blaming sensors for everything seems not only weird but quite innaccurate. OP completely misses the boat on that.

Clearly they do not want any effective conversation and just a bunch of know it alls to bicker about insignificant details for days on end.

I think the OP is just rtyna save sensors from that nonsense.

LightSun

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
“There will be no end to the troubles of states, or of humanity itself, till philosophers become kings in this world, or till those we now call kings and rulers really and truly become philosophers, and political power and philosophy thus come into the same hands.” Plato

"Until philosophers are kings, or the kings and princes of this world have the spirit and power of philosophy, and political greatness and wisdom meet in one, and those commoner natures who pursue either to the exclusion of the other are compelled to stand aside, cities will never have rest from their evils" Plato

"Using Greece’s ‘Plato Philosopher kings of officials hold power of a NT Rational Mind who have power this world is down spiral. All these are NT: Thomas Jefferson: The Declaration of Independence, Abraham Lincoln: Emancipation Proclamation, Barrack Obama: Harvard Law and having some NF characteristics as well traits this in determining his Myers Briggs, and Dwight D. Eisenhower: 5 Star General and Allied Supreme Commander of the D-Day landings on the Western Front during WWII.

Replace SJ club millionaire and too Plutocratic multi-Billionaire lobbying political lobby force army. In giving all politicians a fair chance our countries highest officials should be able to be at least a junior in a high school debate team sticking to objective face in an organized debate. Both sides of the political aisle resort to psychology classified 'Cognitive Distortions.' I.E.: 'Emotional Reasoning,' Labeling, Perjoratives and Name Calling,' All or Nothing Thinking,' 'Generalization' and other distortions of thought in their speech.

People blinded by stereotype and prejudice elected Donald Trump when he out right lied proclaiming, “He has condemning evidence of the authenticity of President Obama’s citizenry.” He shamefully used the *Cognitive Distortion, ‘Labeling, Pejoratives and Name Calling’ when he disgraced his own self as a shameful man calling Rosie O’Donnell a farm animal determined by scientists to have a greater intelligence than a dog.

Rosie O’Donnell has greater verbiage and language with a higher IQ than Trump. President Obama is Harvard Law, possesses Harvard’s Professor Howard Gardner Spatial Intelligence listed of his 8 Multiple Intelligences and speculated on a 9th Intelligence called Existential Intelligence. The President Mr. Obama gets a gold star for having added NF characteristics alongside NF traits. Both President Obama and Rosie O’Donnell have a far higher IQ than Donald Trump an ‘SJ,’ with no Intuitive Insights nor Spatial Intelligence as every NT and NF on planet Earth hold.

The Intuitives of the 'NT Rational Mind' are the (I speak and write in metaphor terms) 'Titans of Mind That Have Walked Amongst The Fields Of Men.' Men and women llike Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking. Male and female NT's have higher Testosterone than their counterparts of 'SJ,' 'SP and 'NF,' four Myers Briggs Typology Index Profile.

The 'NF' are 'The Sensitive Souls Who Metaphorically Are The Angels That Have Graced The Fields Of Men While In Mortal Flesh.' The 'NF,' males plus females all possess a higher and greater Estrogen level than their other Myers Briggs counterparts. John F. Kennedy, Helen Keller, Gandhi, and Eleanor Roosevelt are all INFP's as I am too. The 'NF's' who got it right are the champions of liberty and are akin a societal auxilary force working in conjunction with the 'NT Rational Mind' can help propel our society in emotional, spiritual and psychological growth and progress.

The 'NT' and 'NF' have the high IQ's and are the only 35% Intuitives. NF's having hightened estrogen correspond to EQ, Empathy and Emotional Intelligence. Only an estrogen base NF have this quality. The 'SP' and also 'SJ' are sympathy in base. NT"s can have a strong moral compass but also don't have an 'NF' gift for truest form Empathy." LightSun

Stigmata

Super Moderator
Staff member
Last time some guy came around expressing a desire to segment off a certain percentage of the population based on arbitrary criteria, Germany got really fuckin' weird for a few years.

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
We should come up with some way of discouraging people from dumping all of their leftover wealth onto their children when they die.

The only people this seems to help on the surface are those kids, but typically it just turns them into worthless trust fund babies with no real purpose in life.

People should instead either spend their money while they are alive- dumping it back into the economy- or have it simply terminated/burned when they die, to combat inflation.

Their would-be trust fund kiddies will have to become productive citizens to survive, or they could just die off- helping the environment by reducing the overall uu footprint.