• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How do we evolve as a society?

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Perhaps you should refrain from dealing with a cat when you are inebriated.

I bought new sheets and I don't want him to destroy them like he did to my old ones. So far he's been good about that.

Jaguar

Now, where was I. Ah, yes. Telling people to steal the goods of others to even the score. Why not? Then the whining will stop in society about the "haves" and the "have nots." Those damn rich people are to blame for all your ills. It's their fault you suck at what you do. Blame someone else. It's more convenient.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Now, where was I. Ah, yes. Telling people to steal the goods of others to even the score. Why not? Then the whining will stop in society about the "haves" and the "have nots." Those damn rich people are to blame for all your ills. It's their fault you suck at what you do. Blame someone else. It's more convenient.

I just wonder why it seems like people think investment should be taxed less than income. That's all.

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you say so.

anyone with expert knowledge would refer to it by now if beating a dead horse... i don't believe you have a specialized education in this matter... you prefer the experts that suit you... i prefer the experts that suit me (that make sense to me)... if you had such an education why waste my time with "boo-hoo, you don't know me" instead of declaring yourself a master of the field?

you're arguments bore me with their repetition... find a new argument or cede to my point this is a waste of time...display your superior competency or drop the broken wing gambit...

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
But it's not treated that way by the government, although tips from waiting tables are.

Of course not. That has little to do with sucking at what you do. It has much more to do with effective lobbing and spineless legislatures. Vote for ones that aren't.

LightSun

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I write in my written words tha’s not Rational to deal with any person irrational. In my metaphorical written works as well in public speeches I say, “It takes two irrational people to have an argument. One is senselessly beating their head against the North wall while the other is senselessly beating their head bloody on the South Wall.” Neither are utilizing any Active Listening Skill.

I simply walk away. I don’t address an irrational being. I make a general memo, “Those using labeling, name calling or perjorattives (Trump) are basically using pebbles and bam bam speech of Fred Flinstine. It’s only the meaning you attach to it. Bruno Bettelheim in my field did excellent work with adolescent unruly juveniles. For all intensive purposes they could throw temper tantrums and destroy furtuture.

It was only if they were a direct harm to them self or others that intervention became necessary. In a psychology field addressing a negative person or person with an irrational attitude is akin to the professional term of negative reinforcement. Of all the 100 plus brain and minds I’ve dialogues @Coriolis is the most reasoned and refreshing mind of intellect I have had the honor of engaging.

Even we’re there were minor disagreements it was @Coriolis coming from according to Biological Anthropology MD. a heightened female testosterone than her counterparts SJ, SP and NF. Where I come from the soft sciences of the psychology field and am a heightened estrogen male compared to my SJ (Serotonin) SP (dopamine) and NT (testosterone) male counterparts.

The genius brains do possess high sexual hormones: either estrogen or testosterone. We represent the 35% of bintuitives on planet earth. Sp (Dopamine) and SJ (Serotonin) are the 65% of the less genetically endowed sensory base. @Coriolis said to read the Bible was quite all right in her viewpoint. She and I can judiciously read the Bible without becoming ensnared and take metaphors at face value. But unbenowst to her is that the 65% take it seriously and give it full and face credibilness.

One other minor disparagement was on the topic of judgement. She @Coriolis utilizes this term judiciously. I from an NF emotional view know that this term has been misaligned. That is why I utilize judicious discernment rather in lieu judgment.

One time I said ‘The Big Bang’ to me is only but theory. If I took a test and the question asked was the universe formed by A. Big Bang B. God C. Other. I would of course select Bing Bang as the correct resoonse to this particular query asked. I know too many theories that over the course of time have been upturned on their head, even Albert Einstein in his own time. I know that there have been computer simulations done to explain The Big Bang as a viable Theory. For me the Emotive only what is by science methodology proved in a here and now term and also replicated do I give more fully credence.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Call me defensive, but I find people's constant barrage of negative assumptions, even if not generalizing, to be irritating at best. This irritation extends beyond just Trump voters, but to voters in general. I don't often say that the general public is smarter than people think, but I believe this is one of those instances when it comes to elections.

Edit after your edit:

Of course we can/not go based off of correlation not equaling causation, but it doesn't matter either way. That can apply to any president. Everything Obama did could have been complete coincidence. Everything Trump did too. But history doesn't really care about the finer details. All I know, is my life improved significantly after Trump got elected, and a factual benefit, for example, was no longer having to pay that retarded Obama care fee. That alone, is factual evidence of him helping me. Everything else could entirely be coincidence. I just don't think after 3 incidences, its not correlation. Its what I voted for.
The effects of presidents are often not felt until well after their terms are over. So yes, any good you are seeing likely did come from Obama policies, especially given that he served two terms. What transpired in his first term, for good or ill, was influenced significantly by the actions of President Bush. If you would prefer to trade the cost of the Obamacare "fine" for what you would need to shell out in the event of a serious accident, cancer diagnosis, or need for major surgery, I would suggest your budgeting is rather short-sighted. Rationing medical care based on ability to pay is bad for individuals, and bad for the economy.

My comment about Trump voters voting against their own self-interests comes from the fact that, among populations negatively affected by Trump (e.g. jobs or earnings lost due to tariffs, etc.) a majority supported Trump. At least some of them have learned their lesson. We shall see just how many in the next election.

There are several things on which I do agree with Trump, especially keeping critical skills and industry within the US; encouraging US citizens to enter STEM fields where we too often must rely on foreign workers; and deterring illegal immigration, but by going after the employers who offer them work. I have seen little to no progress on any of these fronts.

LightSun

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
This Soul Group is a collection of minds. Art depicted. Artist Raphael of the Renaissance period. School of Athens: Plato with Aristotle walking aside one another.

Via Jorge Gonzalez
Wow these guys were way ahead of their Time.

“Jorge you are right dead on target. We in a technological sense made progress by NT (male and female, heightened testosterone than SP, SJ, and NF comparative equivalents sexually.

We ultimately have not grown for a full 2,500 years either: psychologically, emotionally or in a spiritual way.

This is the time of:
Mahavira: Jainism ((religion in northern India)
Jesus: New Testament.
Confucius: Confucianism.

Lao Tzu: Taoism.
Krishna: The Bhagavad-Gita of Hinduism.
Buddha: Buddhism.
Socrates who taught Plato.
Plato who taught Aristotle.

I don’t speak Greek so my spelling may be off.
1. Democritus
2. Epictetus
3, Hercalatius: All Stoic on the Philosophy branch of my pedigree.

Marcus Aurelius: A Roman Emperor and his book ‘Meditations’ is still a best seller today. He we the most acclaimed of the Stoic branch in the philosophy tree.

Why is this so? SJ (Higher than the norm Serotonin brain neurochemistry) and SP (higher than norm for dopamine which gives but spatial intelligence are governing our planet.

They are representing 65% of the Sensory populace and they’re all have lesser genetic gifts of an NT (Intuitive Insight WITH Spatial Intelligence: Think of Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawkings. The Titans of Mind that have walked among the fields of men.

‘Representing NT: 17 1/2 percent of the combined Intuitive’s.’
Heightened Testosterone of male and female NT giving these representatives Intuitive Insights WITH Spatial Intelligence.

‘Representing NF: 17 1/2 percent of the combined Intuitive’s.’
Heightened Estrogen of male and female NF giving these representatives Intuitive Insights WITh Spatial Intelligence along Emotional Intelligence, Empathy and EQ.

The Angels in metaphor term of the sensitive souls: All these fore mentioned happen to be my Role Models and each is an INFP. Sweet Helen Keller, Gandhi, and Eleanor Roosevelt.

The NF who have it right and stick to the straight and narrow are in general term, “Champions of liberty and those disenfranchised who can’t voice their concerns in quite eloquent fashion.

Until we start electing NT’s into office in Washington and have as auxiliary NF:

The helpers, sharers, givers and facilitators to propel our paradigm society forward: we’ll be in this political quagmire of Washington, DC.

Source one: ‘Please Understand Me: Characteristics & Temperament Types by Professor NT David Keirsey and Marilyn Bates, @Copyright 1984 Gnosology Book Ltd. (The four major Myers Briggs Typology Personality Profiles: SJ, SP, NT and NF.

Source Second: Dr. Helen Fisher, Biological Anthropologist author of ‘Why him, Why her? Finding Real Love by Understanding Your Personality Type.’

(The heightened brain neurochemistry of SJ (Serotonin) and SP (dopamine) representing 65% of Sensory populace.

‘Representing NT: 17 1/2 percent of the combined Intuitive’s.’
Heightened Testosterone of male and female NT giving these representatives Intuitive Insights WITH Spatial Intelligence.

‘Representing NF: 17 1/2 percent of the combined Intuitive’s.’
Heightened Estrogen of male and female NF giving these representatives Intuitive Insights WITh Spatial Intelligence along Emotional Intelligence, Empathy and EQ.

LightSun

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
“There will be no end to the troubles of states, or of humanity itself, till philosophers become kings in this world, or till those we now call kings and rulers really and truly become philosophers, and political power and philosophy thus come into the same hands.” Plato

"Until philosophers are kings, or the kings and princes of this world have the spirit and power of philosophy, and political greatness and wisdom meet in one, and those commoner natures who pursue either to the exclusion of the other are compelled to stand aside, cities will never have rest from their evils" Plato

"Using Greece’s ‘Plato Philosopher kings of officials hold power of a NT Rational Mind who have power this world is down spiral. All these are NT: Thomas Jefferson: The Declaration of Independence, Abraham Lincoln: Emancipation Proclamation, Barrack Obama: Harvard Law and having some NF characteristics as well traits this in determining his Myers Briggs, and Dwight D. Eisenhower: 5 Star General and Allied Supreme Commander of the D-Day landings on the Western Front during WWII.

Replace SJ club millionaire and too Plutocratic multi-Billionaire lobbying political lobby force army. In giving all politicians a fair chance our countries highest officials should be able to be at least a junior in a high school debate team sticking to objective face in an organized debate. Both sides of the political aisle resort to psychology classified 'Cognitive Distortions.' I.E.: 'Emotional Reasoning,' Labeling, Perjoratives and Name Calling,' All or Nothing Thinking,' 'Generalization' and other distortions of thought in their speech.

People blinded by stereotype and prejudice elected Donald Trump when he out right lied proclaiming, “He has condemning evidence of the authenticity of President Obama’s citizenry.” He shamefully used the *Cognitive Distortion, ‘Labeling, Pejoratives and Name Calling’ when he disgraced his own self as a shameful man calling Rosie O’Donnell a farm animal determined by scientists to have a greater intelligence than a dog.

Rosie O’Donnell has greater verbiage and language with a higher IQ than Trump. President Obama is Harvard Law, possesses Harvard’s Professor Howard Gardner Spatial Intelligence listed of his 8 Multiple Intelligences and speculated on a 9th Intelligence called Existential Intelligence. The President Mr. Obama gets a gold star for having added NF characteristics alongside NF traits. Both President Obama and Rosie O’Donnell have a far higher IQ than Donald Trump an ‘SJ,’ with no Intuitive Insights nor Spatial Intelligence as every NT and NF on planet Earth hold.

The Intuitives of the 'NT Rational Mind' are the (I speak and write in metaphor terms) 'Titans of Mind That Have Walked Amongst The Fields Of Men.' Men and women llike Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking. Male and female NT's have higher Testosterone than their counterparts of 'SJ,' 'SP and 'NF,' four Myers Briggs Typology Index Profile.

The 'NF' are 'The Sensitive Souls Who Metaphorically Are The Angels That Have Graced The Fields Of Men While In Mortal Flesh.' The 'NF,' males plus females all possess a higher and greater Estrogen level than their other Myers Briggs counterparts. John F. Kennedy, Helen Keller, Gandhi, and Eleanor Roosevelt are all INFP's as I am too. The 'NF's' who got it right are the champions of liberty and are akin a societal auxilary force working in conjunction with the 'NT Rational Mind' can help propel our society in emotional, spiritual and psychological growth and progress.

The 'NT' and 'NF' have the high IQ's and are the only 35% Intuitives. NF's having hightened estrogen correspond to EQ, Empathy and Emotional Intelligence. Only an estrogen base NF have this quality. The 'SP' and also 'SJ' are sympathy in base. NT"s can have a strong moral compass but also don't have an 'NF' gift for truest form Empathy." LightSun

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
groups need to stop competing and beefing with each other because it is getting us nowhere. stay in their lane because certain groups have their thing and we should stay out of it and vice versa because you are not going to win in that situation even if you are telling the truth.
the question should not be get equal rights,the question should be how do i benefit from living in this country.
no matter how free and powerful you are,if your mind is toxic,it is over.
people need to stop being messy