• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

political what-ifs

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
This is supposed to be a what if not as is. ;)

This still isn't 100%, but with that kind of wages it almost surely would come to that on the long run. I am from the country where typical MP earns something like 1500$ a month and it is basically impossible to keep the system clean with current paradigms. In a way this is exactly why many want to return the clock back into something what we had before the current systems.

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
This still isn't 100%, but with that kind of wages it almost surely would come to that on the long run. I am from the country where typical MP earns something like 1500$ a month and it is basically impossible to keep the system clean with current paradigms. In a way this is exactly why many want to return the clock back into something what we had before the current systems.

I'm more wondering what politics would look like if it wasnt just a money game.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I'm more wondering what politics would look like if it wasnt just a money game.

I don't think you got what I am saying. :D

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
That strikes me more as "What if politics isn't politics?".

It's a what if thread about politics man. :shrug: Fly unfettered with me in the hypothetical sea. Take my hand Virtual Ghost. I can show you the world. Shining shimmering Splendid! Stand on your desk Oh Companion My Companion. I've got a blue box that's bigger on the inside, I'll forget you in Aberdeen it'll be fantastic.:hug:

*Takes your hand and runs with you through rolling hills of possibilities*

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
There is one that is on my mind from time to time. What if Hitler knew about the oil in Libya ?

From what I know oil there was discovered after the war, while oil was probably the main reason why he attacked the USSR.
Just a single piece of info would probably change everything.

Nicodemus

There is one that is on my mind from time to time. What if Hitler knew about the oil in Libya ?

From what I know oil there was discovered after the war, while oil was probably the main reason why he attacked the USSR.
Just a single piece of info would probably change everything.
Hitler attacked the USSR mostly for reasons of insanity. It was not for a lack of oil that Germany lost the war.