• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Random Politics Thread

Lark

This is what happens when there’s no substantial domestic terrorism law on the books, the FBI introduces the domestic extremists to an informant posing as an international terrorism group (Hamas). When the FBI introduces an informant who is purportedly representing an international terror org, it’s a a clear investigative strategy to open up material support to terror charges & additional law enforcement surveillance tools not available in purely domestic extremism cases. And it all goes back to why are there no substantial domestic terrorism law on the books? Why are lawmakers so reluctant to create domestic terrorism laws?

However, Joe Arpaio is here to save us from the real threats.

EhGZyzJVoAApO2B

Well, well, that is quite the shopping list of individuals, remarkable, it makes me wonder who hasnt been invited to this plot?

Plus, it seems you really dont need to be that bright to be in law enforcement.

Jaguar

Can someone explain to me why far left militias and far right militias are going to The Kentucky Derby? A Xanax salesman could make a fortune getting these extremists chilled out.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
Can someone explain to me why far left militias and far right militias are going to The Kentucky Derby? A Xanax salesman could make a fortune getting these extremists chilled out.

I don't think there's enough Xanax in all the kingdom to unwind some of those broken clocks. But you would think they could undertake some kind of a quest to at least try. :shrug:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Someone at the east of my country put a landmine into the garden of the kindergarten. I mean in order to do this you truly truly have to be batshit crazy person.

(it was spotted on time)

The Cat

Staff member
Someone at the east of my country put a landmine into the garden of the kindergarten. I mean in order to do this you truly truly have to be batshit crazy person.

(it was spotted on time)

Wow. Do they have any idea who did it?

Lark

(it was spotted on time)

Trying to figure the political perspective that motivates something like that.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
Wow. Do they have any idea who did it?

Nope, but this is ex war zone and therefore there are still plenty of these kinds of toys in hidden "personal supplies", all around the region. Therefore it can be anyone.
If there are no cameras or they didn't notice anything I doubt they will catch the guy. But at least no one got hurt.

Jaguar

I see, so you finally showed your cards on national TV. Look buddy, this is not how you change policy. "Life can't go on as normal." Says who - you? That's your excuse to disrupt everything going on around you? Targeting events and jeopardizing the safety of others because you don't want attention on anything except you?

Go into the bathroom and take pictures of yourself. It's all you care about.

The Cat

Staff member
Jim Jones didnt start a cult because he wanted to test a new koolaid recipe...

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Jim Jones didnt start a cult because he wanted to test a new koolaid recipe...

It was Flavor-Aid! Everyone blames the wrong beverage. How do you think that makes the Kool-Aid Man feel?

For shame. :dont:

The Cat

Staff member
It was Flavor-Aid! Everyone blames the wrong beverage. How do you think that makes the Kool-Aid Man feel?

For shame. :dont:

The Koolaid man was the mascot of my fourth grade year of elementary school. It was not a pleasant association. Long has that red jugged aberration haunted my dreams in a weird profoundly unsettling way.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Koolaid man was the mascot of my fourth grade year of elementary school. It was not a pleasant association. Long has that red jugged aberration haunted my dreams in a weird profoundly unsettling way.

Jaguar

Yeah, I recall us all having to watch that damn hearing drag on day after day after day. I thought Clarence was a piece of shit. Invoking his " blackness" and using the word "lynching" when his accuser was a black woman was one of the stupidest things I've seen. I believed Anita Hill.