• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Random Politics Thread

The Cat

Just a Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads
Staff member
It's a good one @sun jin-woo might find it particularly interesting

Maou

Mythos
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It's a good one @sun jin-woo might find it particularly interesting

You failed to ping me, but what do yo think I might find interesting?

Honeydew

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFJ
So...Coriolis, you ignored the reports I sent regarding the off-topic posts then redundantly told me to report them. Then you removed our exchange from the thread and left the off-topic posts.

Shitty moderating is why I left this forum in the first place. I see it hasn't changed much.

The Cat

Staff member
a shame she didnt watch the video. It was relevant :shrug:

Jaguar

A U.S. official told CNN that U.S. policy “has failed” and that the campaign in Syria to defeat ISIS is “over for now,” giving the terrorist group “a second lease on life with nearly 100,000 [people] who will re-join their jihad.”

Great job, assholes.

The Cat

Staff member
Ive seen some dumb ass mother fuckery in my time, but this is among the most pathetic excuse of it Ive ever seen.

Jaguar

The Turkish president has said he is increasingly straining to follow the positions of his U.S. counterpart. “When we look at Mr. Trump’s Twitter statements so far, we find ourselves in a situation where we can’t follow them anymore,” Mr. Erdogan was quoted as saying in his interview with Turkish media. “We can’t keep up with them.”

Why are you reading a lunatic's twitter feed to begin with?

Jaguar

Billionaire George Soros says Elizabeth Warren ‘is the most qualified to be president.’

Newsflash George: When she says, "I have a plan for that" she really means, "I have a tax for that."

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Billionaire George Soros says Elizabeth Warren ‘is the most qualified to be president.’

Newsflash George: When she says, "I have a plan for that" she really means, "I have a tax for that."

Well, Biden's only qualification is that he was Obama's VP.