• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Reproducibility crisis in Science

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thats a bit of a hyperbolic observation, Coriois is the only person I initiate discussions on this topic with- something that has gone back years. If you want to step in as her white knight, im happy to oblige you- your patience for statistical research has impressed me in the past.

[MENTION=9251]Jonny[/MENTION] is raising many of the points I would make myself, if I had time. I am currently preoccupied with RL matters, and don't know when I will be able to rejoin the discussion.

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
[MENTION=9251]Jonny[/MENTION] is raising many of the points I would make myself, if I had time. I am currently preoccupied with RL matters, and don't know when I will be able to rejoin the discussion.
It takes me a few days to find time to sit down at a computer and participate adequately myself.

Heres some enjoyable reading material on the subject for you to consume at your leisure on the go:

Political scientific biases: The left is guilty of unscientific dogma too — Quartz