• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Dangerous Case Of Donald Trump

Z Buck McFate

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Hill: 50 former intelligence officials warn NY Post story sounds like Russian disinformation

More than 50 former intelligence officials said emails alleged to have been found on a laptop belonging to Hunter Biden show signs of a Russian disinformation operation.

Several of the signers have endorsed Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, according to Politico, which first reported the letter. The letter states that its signers do not have new information about the emails and their authenticity.

“We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement — just that our experience makes us deeply suspicious that the Russian government played a significant role in this case,” the letter, released Monday, states.

“If we are right, this is Russia trying to influence how Americans vote in this election, and we believe strongly that Americans need to be aware of this,” the signers added.

It's not much stronger than OAN's stories about Antifa (the old "this is almost certainly what's happening" expert opinion, without specifics to back it up), which have been relatively proven completely untrue. I'm posting mostly to document whatever I think makes Trump absolutely mentally unfit to be any kind of leader and/or stories about his con jobs - and the whole "Russia witch hunt" (which continues, in spite of a consensus among intelligence agencies - even the latest GOP dominated Senate intelligence committee of a couple months ago - establishing that it did happen and continues to happen) - and this is one of the latter.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member

Forcible Transfer | Encyclopedia.com

As a vet, if I flew a flag, it would god damn be sure upside down.

And just in case it needs to be said: If you cant see how this especially is wrong for the soul of our country, don't waste your breath trying to devils advocate with me on this. We won't come to terms.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9

And just in case it needs to be said: If you cant see how this especially is wrong for the soul of our country, don't waste your breath trying to devils advocate with me on this. We won't come to terms.

The US is participating in human trafficking. Full stop. That's what the right is defending.

The Cat

Just a Magic Cat who hangs out at the Crossroads.
Staff member
The US is participating in human trafficking. Full stop. That's what the right is defending.

Pretty fucking much as far as I can tell... oh what a fucking grand destiny we're manifesting. I cant believe this is what seemingly half the population thinks passes for great again. :mad:

tinker683

Whackus Bonkus
MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Same.

Friend of mine on Facebook started in on with me with why the child separation was necessary...

I cut him off and blocked him.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Donald Trump paid nearly $200,000 in taxes to China, report claims | World news | The Guardian

Donald Trump maintains a bank account in China where he pursued licensing deals for years, according to a report that could undermine the president’s election campaign claim that he is tough on Beijing.

Tax records reviewed by the New York Times showed a previously unreported bank account in China controlled by Trump International Hotels Management. The account paid $188,561 in taxes in China between 2013 and 2015 in connection to potential licensing deals, according the newspaper.

Earlier reporting by the Times showed he paid just $750 in US taxes in 2016 and 2017.

lol

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
US Ice officers 'used torture to make Africans sign own deportation orders' | US news | The Guardian

According to multiple accounts, detainees were threatened, choked, beaten, pepper-sprayed and threatened with more violence to make them sign. Several were put in handcuffs by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (Ice) officers, and their fingerprints were taken forcibly in place of a signature on documents called stipulated orders of removal, by which the asylum seekers waive their rights to further immigration hearings and accept deportation.

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
All the people up in arms about the elderly deaths in nursing homes, where you at?

*crickets*

Hundreds of Trump supporters stuck on freezing cold Omaha airfield after rally, 7 taken to hospitals

According to dispatches from Omaha Police department, recorded by radio communications platform, Broadcastify, at least 30 people including the elderly, an electric wheelchair user and a family with small children were among those requiring medical attention after hours of waiting in the cold at the rally at the Eppley Airfield.

Trump is <this> close to just landing a plane on rallygoers.

Z Buck McFate

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
NYT: 20 Republican ex-federal prosecutors call Trump ‘a threat to the rule of law’ and endorse Biden.

A group of 20 Republican former federal prosecutors endorsed former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. on Tuesday, calling President Trump “a threat to the rule of law in our country” who uses the Justice Department “to serve his personal and political interests.”

“He has politicized the Justice Department, dictating its priorities along political lines,” the signatories said in an open letter. “We do not support his re-election.”

The letter, organized by Ken Wainstein, who served as a top national security adviser to President George W. Bush and as the U.S. attorney in Washington, is the latest example of prominent Republicans supporting Mr. Biden. Others include former governors, Congress members and national security officials.

The letter from the former U.S. attorneys includes signatures from appointees of every Republican administration since President Eisenhower’s.

“The president has clearly conveyed that he expects his Justice Department appointees and prosecutors to serve his personal and political interests in the handling of certain cases — such as the investigations into foreign election interference and the prosecution of his political associates — and has taken action against those who have stood up for the interests of justice,” the letter said.

The prosecutors accused Mr. Trump of “picking political fights with state and local officials in a naked effort to demonize and blame them for the disturbances in our cities,” a posture that they say has made it harder for the federal government to quell the unrest over policing that has broken out across the country in recent months.

Z Buck McFate

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
All the people up in arms about the elderly deaths in nursing homes, where you at?

*crickets*

Hundreds of Trump supporters stuck on freezing cold Omaha airfield after rally, 7 taken to hospitals

Trump is <this> close to just landing a plane on rallygoers.

I was thinking, when I read this earlier, that it's rather endemic of 45's whole administration to harm people through remarkably poor planning (things that, if competent people who actually cared about others were put in charge of these events, would have been troubleshot before they happened) and to be too obtuse to acknowledge any fault or that things could have been handled differently. Normally, the person responsible for this kind of thing would be fired for incompetence, but I'm wondering if they're even capable of recognizing it as incompetence. In Trump's twisted universe, unconditional fealty is never punished with an "incompetence" label.

Z Buck McFate

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
51228393bf141a5298d2bf4e3f343a4c.png

Z Buck McFate

Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
6c3d7073d1163faa70687cd47cd2a172.png

I wonder if Trump's own doctors feel much or any cognitive dissonance about it.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

The way he's handled Covid and also the way him and his supporters seem to be ok with straight up murdering people if they disagree with them or see them as not "their kind of people" are the chief reasons I'm happy to vote for Biden even though I kind of hate Biden.

This is for those of you who are apparently wondering why I'm not voting for him and what it is about him I don't like and why it's not sufficient that his foreign policy isn't as shitty as Dubya's. I used to give him points for that and rank him above Dubya for that reason, but those two things changed that. I'd say he's at best equal in suckitude at this point.

Also, I hate reality TV most of the time, so naturally we'd elect a shitty reality TV president.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Up the Wolves
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Not entirely sure on the numbers, but I think Trump has done more drone strikes while Obama seems to have had more interventions-without-boots-on-the-ground-so-it's-not-a-war type things (while also using drones). Not sure how the number of coup attempts stack up, either. It's not entirely clear to me that Trump is an "improvement" on Obama with foreign policy since he's escalated drone strikes and also continued to attempt coups. I'll concede that his foreign policy is better than Dubya's.